"SYCC - Don't Answer the Door" (Yvonne & D'arcy) RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC - Don't Answer the Door" (Yvonne & D'arcy) Coming Soon!

Post by consigni »

My heated anticipation for the unfortunate fates of these two feisty babes is finally coming to a climax! :shake:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

So, you're ready for a climax? Here you go...
Don't Answer the door Still 16.jpg
Don't Answer the door Still 17.jpg
D'arcy is finished, but what about Yvonne?

Coming TOMORROW!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

What time will this video, and future releases be available in the UK?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

sjames8 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:42 pm What time will this video, and future releases be available in the UK?
Probably early morning, because I may post this before I go to bed, at about 10 pm EST.

Time to get back to Yvonne, like our killer does after terminating D'arcy...
Don't Answer the door Still 19.jpg
Yvonne is strangled with the belt of her own robe as she tries to crawl away!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All!

"SYCC - Don't Answer the Door" has been released early!

Get it here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1343
Or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... -the-door/
Don't Answer the Door poster.jpg
Don't Answer the door Still 20.jpg
Don't Answer the door Still 21.jpg
Don't miss this 2 babe stranglefest!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC - Don't Answer the Door" (Yvonne & D'arcy) RELEASED!

Post by consigni »

I really love this one! Both death scenes are equally sexy. Bringing back the untouchable professional psychologist character from a previous episode, only for her to be callously snuffed by a sudden shocking neck-snap, was an especially arousing touch. Returning surviving characters in later episodes is something you should perhaps try to shoe-horn in from time to time; it certainly turned me on. :approve: :approve:
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.

Post by sjames8 »

“Oh my god. It’s you.” Great nod there. :clap:

Great scenario handled well. I loved the feet in pantyhose kicking a little and reminded me of the first victim in Maniac Cop, which was a criminally abrupt scene although that was the point of it. Would have just enjoyed more of D’arcy strangled and more ‘leg’. Decent acting and editing all round though.
Maybe a victim could be ‘tossed’ onto hidden mattresses in a future production! :D

I know many people suggest adding this and that so understand if it’s not something you can accommodate, but you have so many wonderful foot shots, especially in hose and wondered If during the struggle or with the victim’s final movements we could have some expressive toe action? Maybe them splaying or curling up, or twitching?
I know if you have a thing for legs and feet, you have something for toes too! Would be a nice touch, but again, great work and hard earned pennies well spent.

More of the same please! :pc:
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Would love to know what type of tights D'arcy wears? As a tall looking lady the coverage is uneven especially from the knee down definitely a 5 denier nude with seamed toe (more visibility) would suit her complexion better as she is a stunning lady.

sjames8

Post by sjames8 »

Rihannasfishnets

I believe they’ve opted for the semi-opaque 40 denier ‘nude’ variety to maybe hide the tattoos on D’arcy’s character, as she is the typical professional type, more precisely a doctor.

Some sheer tights, 5 or 10 denier would be perfect especially with some beautifully painted toes.

Mainstream movies have the budget to use cgi to remove tats/scars/birthmarks etc now, but possibly the makeup department for Blue could use some simple cosmetic concealer under some thinner tights to cover smaller tattoos?
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Yes 5 denier with seamed toes (not reinforced) would look yum for you feet guys especially in a SYCC video were shoes are often kicked/forced off. Also 5 denier would probably "ladder" during the struggle which would add a bonus look to the victim and accentuate the viewing.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC - Don't Answer the Door" is NOW AVAILABLE!

Don't Answer the door Still 18.jpg
Don't Answer the door Still 14.jpg
Don't miss this double babe stranglefest!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

sjames8 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:48 am I believe they’ve opted for the semi-opaque 40 denier ‘nude’ variety to maybe hide the tattoos on D’arcy’s character, as she is the typical professional type, more precisely a doctor.

Some sheer tights, 5 or 10 denier would be perfect especially with some beautifully painted toes.
I've been racking my brain trying to put my finger on what kept turning me off about D'arcy's pantyhose in the screenshots and had never heard of the term' denier' until this thread. Thanks to you and Google, I've solved my mystery: They're too thick.

That's one reason why I passed on the video - I much prefer sheer hosiery.

As for whether the thickness was a technical choice to hide her tattoo, I would've had her wear a pair of slacks. I love pant suits as much as skirt suits. For example, I'm aroused just thinking of seeing her throttled in something like this:

Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

sjames8 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:48 am Rihannasfishnets

I believe they’ve opted for the semi-opaque 40 denier ‘nude’ variety to maybe hide the tattoos on D’arcy’s character, as she is the typical professional type, more precisely a doctor.

Mainstream movies have the budget to use cgi to remove tats/scars/birthmarks etc now, but possibly the makeup department for Blue could use some simple cosmetic concealer under some thinner tights to cover smaller tattoos?
I don't know where this theory of us trying to hide tattoos originated, but there's no truth to it. We have tattoo concealer if we want to hide tattoos.

I also prefer sheer pantyhose, so I will try to get the wardrobe dept. to order only them in the future.

Hope everyone other than the 'no-non-sheer-tights" fans are enjoying "Don't Answer the Door"!
Don't Answer the door Still 18.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sjames8

Post by sjames8 »

Quite the contrary Blue. I’ve really enjoyed the thicker hosiery as well as the sheer. It shows great attention to reality in terms of what the victim may wear. Let’s face it, we wouldn’t appreciate or believe in the same model in the same clothes every time playing different roles. Variety in the wardrobe department with a limited pool of actors is not only interesting and fun, but essential.
I have no criticism regarding wardrobe and would like to see more variety and hopefully a few (non superhero) uniforms on the way.
I know ‘D’arcy’ et al aren’t afraid of dressing up in various UK and US uniforms and accompanying hosiery and am a fan of their other modelling work. :clap:

I can hope at least.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Whilst I prefer stay-up stockings or long thick socks, Mr Blue! Please let us see some of those rather than the regular sheer pantyhose!