"SYCC - Don't Answer the Door" (Yvonne & D'arcy) RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Re: "SYCC - Don't Answer the Door" (Yvonne & D'arcy) RELEASED!

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Glad i got u guys learning about tights/pantyhose and hosiery terminology in general...your Valentine's will be very impressed ;-)

Take it none of ye have been to a Hooters :love:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hope you are all enjoying "Don't Answer the Door"!
Don't Answer the Door poster.jpg
Get it here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1343
Or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... -the-door/

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Apparently, I'm still on the fence about buying this. Even when I'm not reading the thread I often find myself thinking about D'arcy's screenshots. I can't remember the last time I saw a decent throatlift, especially featuring a (fully clothed) male attacker and really nicely clothed, professional female victim, and I love the style of heels lying on the floor.

Blue, would you mind posting a couple shots of D'arcy's feet kicking while she's still wearing them, including one with her toes pointed as she's trying to reach the floor?
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

The throat lift is short, yet very sweet. I like to see the body react realistically and after the initial shoe loss at the point of lifting, her feet just kind of sway back and forth for one view (not what I would call a struggle), and the next two views of her feet they’re just hanging there whilst she’s still alive. I abhor real violence, yet appreciate some nod toward a realistic fantasy reaction. I made a suggestion for the feet to be more animated with maybe some toe curling/splaying/twitching especially during a throat lift.

That said, with credit to the studio for making the best throat lift I’ve seen for a while, I really enjoyed the abrupt dispatch of D’arcy, and yes would have been happier for a longer version with some foot action, but this scene reminded me of the swift dispatch of women in the older movies that helped me enjoy this fetish more in the first place.

How many mainstream movie scenes do you wish were longer? Just shows that those very scenes were the most important ones because of their brevity. The leg kicking under the table of the flight officer in Flight of Black Angel is my all time ‘wanted more’ scene. But would I really enjoy it more if it was extended?

Nyghtfall, I would say it was well worth a punt.
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.

Post by sjames8 »

Re Her shoes. You don’t see below her knees before the lift, no full length body shot and the shoes are both kicked off immediately.

Hope this helps.
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

sjames8 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:18 pm The throat lift is short... I like to see the body react realistically and after the initial shoe loss at the point of lifting, her feet just kind of sway back and forth for one view (not what I would call a struggle), and the next two views of her feet they’re just hanging there whilst she’s still alive.
God damnit... THAT'S what I was afraid of...
sjames8 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:15 pm I abhor real violence, yet appreciate some nod toward a realistic fantasy reaction.
I abhor real violence, too, but I don't want to watch a poorly directed model performing like she's just waiting to cash her next paycheck.
sjames8 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:18 pm Re Her shoes. You don’t see below her knees before the lift, no full length body shot and the shoes are both kicked off immediately.

Hope this helps.
Yes it does. Thank you.

That tears it. I'm done with the whole SYCC series. Foot fetishists like me are clearly not part of the production team's target demographic.
sjames8

Post by sjames8 »

I’m a foot fetishist, pantyhose fetishist, strangle fetishist and uniform fetishist and a couple of those were ticked for me, which made the purchase well worth the money.
I don’t think the actresses are experienced enough in the fantasy death fetish realm to freestyle playing getting killed, so I would have to say the directors have their hands tied trying to get in a good strangle, lots of foot action plus everything else they have to cover within the budget.
I thought personally it was a really good effort for $15 and the series overall seems to be popular.

I just looked tonight and there are suggested stories coming in for this series that are way too complex and personal to be shot and must be frying heads!!

I think with enough feedback more foot fetish material will be included - but what type of foot fetish? Where does it end? Hosed, bare, painted toes or not and if so, what colour? Bloody minefield! :eek:
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

Those are all fair points. I'm just way too finicky and detail-oriented. This video would've been $15 down the drain for me.
sjames8

Post by sjames8 »

Totally understand. Had my fair share of $15 here, $20 there straight down the toilet.

Ironically always the ones with the most promising scenes in the caps or clips, only for them to be literally the only views in the entire movie. I think that’s shitty, but it’s used in every corner of the movie industry and with the guys here are in it to make a living but also listening to the punter.
Out of curiosity Nyghtfall, how have you fared over the years with any custom material? I’ve often been tempted to go that route, but if it didn’t work out I think that would be the ultimate kick in the nuts.

Writing a script, costume etc only for the thing to fall on its arse.

I would love to work with the producers here, probably more than any other if there was the option.
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

sjames8 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:59 pm Out of curiosity Nyghtfall, how have you fared over the years with any custom material?
I've financed four customs since 2013:

In Thirty by PKF in 2013
Kendra's Demise by EVW in 2014
Night Shower by PKF in 2015
Red Ledger by Crime House in 2020

In Thirty was primarily an experiment in putting my money where my mouth was. As I've demonstrated here, I'm quite opinionated about fetish content and kept being told to finance a custom if I didn't like what studios were putting out or their clients were commissioning. After saving up several hundred dollars a few times only to spend it on other things, I finally pulled the trigger.

In Thirty and Night Shower are the only two that, for the most part, came out how I wanted and left me wanting to work with PKF again. I re-edited both and still thoroughly enjoy them but Night Shower especially rocked my world. In stark contrast, Kendra's Demise and Red Ledger were both unmitigated disasters with regard to the throatlifts.
sjames8 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:59 pm I’ve often been tempted to go that route, but if it didn’t work out I think that would be the ultimate kick in the nuts.
If you're a control freak like me, it's a creatively harrowing experience. From the moment I start drafting a script, the vision I have of the finished product is foremost on my mind and the anxiety I feel about whether I'm going to get my money's worth never starts to diminish until I'm finally watching it. I would've paid a King's ransom to have been able to film all four of my projects myself because I knew exactly what I wanted to see and how I wanted them shot.

The closest I managed to get to being on set was when I sent PKF a clip of the bathroom strangling in Brian de Palma's Blow Out to demonstrate the kind of shot-for-shot direction I wanted for my fetish-themed remake for In Thirty. I also sent them a 3D render of the camera angle I wanted for the closeups on Lily's feet in Night Shower. In retrospect, I made the mistake of not doing something similar with EVW and Crime House and just tried my best to script out what I had in mind.

As I wrote in another thread, my wife recently greenlit my desire to become a fetish photographer someday, so I'm now working toward that goal, but I'd like to finance one more custom with PKF so I can end my experience paying others to shoot my ideas on what I believe would be a high note.