"SYCC - Computer Baiting" (Krystal Red) RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC - Computer Baiting" (Krystal Red) RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

After you've enjoyed the double deaths of Yvonne and D'arcy in "Don't Answer the Door", take a peek at what we have in store in "SYCC #22: Computer Baiting", starring Krystal Red!

Krystal has been using computer dating to get her close to wealthy men who she could then rob, often killing them in the process. This time, she's chosen the wrong victim, as he has been hunting her as a hitman hired by the family of one of her victims.

Here's how the storyline of "Computer Baiting" begins, so as to give you a frame of reference...
Computer Baiting Still 1.jpg
Computer Baiting Still 2.jpg
No wonder this gorgeous babe is able to distract her victims in order to get the drop on them!

Is she HOT or what?! :excited: :love: :approve:

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC - Computer Baiting" (Krystal Red) Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

As we continue with the story, things start to get tense for our beautiful bad girl, with a knife to her throat...
Computer Baiting Still 3.jpg
...followed by a belly stab...
Computer Baiting Still 4.jpg
The killing has begun!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Things are getting tense for sexy Krystal...
Computer Baiting Still 5.jpg
Computer Baiting Still 6.jpg
Her beautiful body is being used as a pin cushion by this bruiser!

Isn't it cool!? :love: :pc: :excited: :eek:

Keep watching! Oh, and remember to gather your shekels together for Friday's release!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

Thought Krystal was being strangled in the next release?

Don’t tell me I have to wait two weeks!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

sjames8 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:12 am Thought Krystal was being strangled in the next release?

Don’t tell me I have to wait two weeks!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Okay, I won't tell you. :lol:

"SYCC: Taking a Stand", however, where Krystal is strangled, is scheduled for a Feb. 19th release.

In the meantime, if you want to get a gorgeous helping of Krystal Red, "SYCC - Computer Baiting" is Coming on Friday!
Computer Baiting Still 7.jpg
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Think we all want more of Krystal Blue in SYCC and hopefully a new Wondra when conditions allow!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC - Computer Baiting", starring Krystal Red, is Coming Friday!

Until then, enjoy the daily stills...
Computer Baiting Still 8.jpg
Computer Baiting Still 9.jpg
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Krystal can't believe what he's done to her beautiful body...
Computer Baiting Still 10.jpg
Unfortunately for her, it looks like she's done for!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Krystal's body has slid to the floor as she writhes from her wounds...
Computer Baiting Still 12.jpg
Looks like our sexy victim is not surviving this one!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Krystal suffers and dies for our enjoyment in "SYCC - Computer Baiting", coming tomorrow!
Computer Baiting Still 14.jpg
Computer Baiting Still 15.jpg

Don't miss it!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I would have preferred another story, a reversed one...

Like this one : "A mentally ill person, poor and jobless but a huge expert in computer hacking technique, are seeking to meet the sexy british top model KRYSTAL RED for a date and to kill her sadistically while broadcasting her execution in LIVE to internet, his machiavelic plan is to pretend to be the prince Harry in person using internet fake account and to make a date with Krystal Red, Krystal Red thinking he is the true prince Harry of United Kingdom making a secret date with her, can not resist and takes a rendez-vous with him in an apartment somewhere in London. When coming to the place of rendez-vous, the psychopathe chloroforms her while squeezing her volluptuous belly "Finally I caught you my Baby !", Krystal Red loses consciousness after yieling and struggling strongly. She wakes up tied to a chair and with a camera filming her in LIVE to internet. Krystal Red calls for help and screams while panicking for her life in danger, the psychopathe exhibits himself and expose his wanted fetish to Krystal Red : "I will kill you in front of this camera slowly and painfully, many of your fans are watching you right now in LIVE... And I'm one of them, wanting this". "Please don't kill me ! I will do anythings but don't kill me ! Not in that way !". The psychopathe while smiling begins to strangle with his hands the beautiful neck of Krystal Red. Krystal Red struggles, her legs kicking the ground because of huge pains, amazing painfull face expression, tongue out...etc...etc After a long minutes of strangling, Krystal Red is finally dead, eyes open, tongue out, she couldn't free herself from the very tight ties. The psychopathe is enjoying very much what he has done and also the fans watching her execution in LIVE, a new record of millions of fans have watched her LIVE execution ! END.

What do you think blue ? Make this one with Krystal Red, please... !!! :excited:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:53 am I would have preferred another story, a reversed one...

Like this one : "A mentally ill person, poor and jobless but a huge expert in computer hacking technique, are seeking to meet the sexy british top model KRYSTAL RED for a date and to kill her sadistically while broadcasting her execution in LIVE to internet, his machiavelic plan is to pretend to be the prince Harry in person using internet fake account and to make a date with Krystal Red, Krystal Red thinking he is the true prince Harry of United Kingdom making a secret date with her, can not resist and takes a rendez-vous with him in an apartment somewhere in London. When coming to the place of rendez-vous, the psychopathe chloroforms her while squeezing her volluptuous belly "Finally I caught you my Baby !", Krystal Red loses consciousness after yieling and struggling strongly. She wakes up tied to a chair and with a camera filming her in LIVE to internet. Krystal Red calls for help and screams while panicking for her life in danger, the psychopathe exhibits himself and expose his wanted fetish to Krystal Red : "I will kill you in front of this camera slowly and painfully, many of your fans are watching you right now in LIVE... And I'm one of them, wanting this". "Please don't kill me ! I will do anythings but don't kill me ! Not in that way !". The psychopathe while smiling begins to strangle with his hands the beautiful neck of Krystal Red. Krystal Red struggles, her legs kicking the ground because of huge pains, amazing painfull face expression, tongue out...etc...etc After a long minutes of strangling, Krystal Red is finally dead, eyes open, tongue out, she couldn't free herself from the very tight ties. The psychopathe is enjoying very much what he has done and also the fans watching her execution in LIVE, a new record of millions of fans have watched her LIVE execution ! END.

What do you think blue ? Make this one with Krystal Red, please... !!! :excited:

Sure,. It would only cost about US$5,000 to make. Would you be sending a wire or delivering the cash? LOL! :twisted:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Krystal is so sexy!!! Nice costume change to the figure hugging dress. It shows off all her curves!!!
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

Very alluring outfit and reminiscent of the attire worn in the early, no hang on, most of the EWPROD.COM photo sets.
White stilettos quite the statement here in the UK. I don’t suppose Krystal is from Essex and would appreciate the warm-hearted humour? I shall be purchasing this for sure as well as her upcoming strangling video. She’s a beauty! :excited:

:pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, our photo story of Krystal's demise is drawing to a close, but there are lots of postmortem views too!
Computer Baiting Still 16.jpg
Computer Baiting Still 17.jpg
More postmortem views to follow.

Scheduled for release tomorrow!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com