"SYCC #23 -Taking a Stand" (Krystal) RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #23 -Taking a Stand" (Krystal) RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Krystal is alone in her apartment, unaware of an intruder until she enters the washroom and a garrotte is whipped around her lovely neck. She struggles desperately, but weakens and drops to her knees. She does manage to reach a taser and zap her attacker, taking a stand against her powerful assailant... but will it be enough? Krystal weakly manages to stagger into the bedroom and tries to call 999 (which is the equivalent of 911 in the UK). Her attacker recovers and resumes his attack in the bedroom, before she can complete the call. He pounds her in the face several times, then straddles her on the bed and garrottes her again, but this time there is no escape for gorgeous Krystal Red. She struggles and squirms under him, but he is relentless, and eventually her body slows and her beautiful eyes fix into a haunting death stare! Don't miss this latest unsolved U.K. murder! If only Scotland Yard knew what we know about Krystal's brutal demise.

The storyline of "Taking a Stand" begins with Krystal in her bedroom, then she heads into the en suite bathroom and gets the surprise of her life...
Taking a Stand Still 1.jpg
Taking a Stand Still 2.jpg
Taking a Stand Still 3.jpg
Krystal is particularly sexy in her latest Scotland Yard Cold Case appearance!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #23 -Taking a Stand (Krystal) Coming Soon!

Post by consigni »

Krystal's attacker, 'pounds her in the face several times' ? Let's get a few things straight around here! So, okay! Shooting her in the head was a total turn-on. Stabbing her to death was also salaciously stimulating. And now, i'm genuinely giddy at the prospect of her getting garrotted. But certain atrocities are beyond the pale. I feel it my moral and civic duty, in 'taking a stand', and announcing unequivocally, bruising Krystal's magnificent mug is quite frankly unacceptable. :X
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:43 pm Krystal's attacker, 'pounds her in the face several times' ? Let's get a few things straight around here! So, okay! Shooting her in the head was a total turn-on. Stabbing her to death was also salaciously stimulating. And now, i'm genuinely giddy at the prospect of her getting garrotted. But certain atrocities are beyond the pale. I feel it my moral and civic duty, in 'taking a stand', and announcing unequivocally, bruising Krystal's magnificent mug is quite frankly unacceptable. :X
I agree! That's why Bluestone never (or at least rarely) lets bruises show on our beautiful ladies... nothing to mar their incredible looks. In this case, you can be assured that, just like when any of our superheroines take a beating, the blows do not adversely affect their looks.

Proof is in the pudding. Here's Krystal well after the referenced facial blows...
Taking a Stand Still 23.jpg
Not a mark shows... though she is dead in the above pic! :lol2: Garrotting, however, was permitted in your above statement. :approve:

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Andrea Parker
What is your main fetish?: Boots and leather
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to know the future plans and news.
Referral: By websearch.

Post by Andrea Parker »

She looks awesome! Just for curiosity, what kind of shoes is she wearing?
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I'm beginning to think that Femme Fatalities is a subsidiary of Dr Scholl's ! :lol2:
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

I also see the classic white vest, black skirt, nude tights combo, and a wild stab in the in the dark at black heeled pumps?
I loved the outfit the first, second, third etc.
There are variations, absolutely, but there also seems to be a classic dress code for many of your movies. It would be a real treat to see some variety and maybe even a uniform or two within the SYCC series -
maybe even a young, unsuspecting uniformed WPC to be strangled after she gets too close to solving a case in her free time? The white pressed shirt and black tights would be a hugely exciting variation whilst allowing the story to carry a little more weight.

That said, as always, I shall be purchasing what looks to be another beautiful strangling video from you guys.

Bring ‘em on.. :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, we use the white top, black mini and high heels (sometimes with a jacket) as our standard wardrobe, but have varied it and expanded our wardrobe as we do more of the SYCC episodes. Initially, the top and skirt were only used for civilian dress for our superheroines and would fit most of our models. Now that we're into other clothes, we have to buy dresses and such that fit some of our models, but buy others to fit those of different sizes. So, it's a slow process, but we will get into a wider wardrobe in time.

Now, back to high heeled mini-skirted Krystal being attacked in the washroom...
Taking a Stand Still 4.jpg
Taking a Stand Still 5.jpg
Coming to you on Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Stocking feet?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Sorry, but Krystal's shoes stay on in this sensual strangle death.

Our photo version of "SYCC #23 -Taking a Stand" continues with Krystal desperately trying to survive the washroom strangle...
Taking a Stand Still 7.jpg
Taking a Stand Still 8.jpg
Don't miss it!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:53 pm
consigni wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:43 pm Krystal's attacker, 'pounds her in the face several times' ? Let's get a few things straight around here! So, okay! Shooting her in the head was a total turn-on. Stabbing her to death was also salaciously stimulating. And now, i'm genuinely giddy at the prospect of her getting garrotted. But certain atrocities are beyond the pale. I feel it my moral and civic duty, in 'taking a stand', and announcing unequivocally, bruising Krystal's magnificent mug is quite frankly unacceptable. :X
I agree! That's why Bluestone never (or at least rarely) lets bruises show on our beautiful ladies... nothing to mar their incredible looks. In this case, you can be assured that, just like when any of our superheroines take a beating, the blows do not adversely affect their looks.

Proof is in the pudding. Here's Krystal well after the referenced facial blows...

Taking a Stand Still 23.jpg
Not a mark shows... though she is dead in the above pic! :lol2: Garrotting, however, was permitted in your above statement. :approve:

Blue
Why not making a fake one with your great special effects ? I would love to see her neck in red or bleeding after a strong sadistic strangling ! Or why not watching her drooling while she is hands strangled to death ? :X
vcsanks

Re: "SYCC #23 -Taking a Stand" (Krystal) Coming Soon!

Post by vcsanks »

This looks incredible. I can't wait for its release
consigni

Post by consigni »

Do we discover a motive for Krystal getting dispatched? I've always found it's a lot more arousing when there's some good ol' bullshit reason for bumping off the babes. Just sayin'! Real women, with real reasons to live, are so much more sexy being murdered when there's a motive.
p.s.
When i say 'real women', i obviously mean 'professional models'. I'm not a total moron! :roll:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:29 am Do we discover a motive for Krystal getting dispatched? I've always found it's a lot more arousing when there's some good ol' bullshit reason for bumping off the babes. Just sayin'! Real women, with real reasons to live, are so much more sexy being murdered when there's a motive.
p.s.
When i say 'real women', i obviously mean 'professional models'. I'm not a total moron! :roll:
Krystal is a victim of the UK Strangler, and is on the phone to her boyfriend assuring him that she's arrived safely home. She even tells him that she's not a fragile china doll and can take care of herself. She tries by tasering her attacker, which allows her to break free from his attempt to kill her in the washroom. Let's jump ahead to that point...
Taking a Stand Still 12.jpg
Taking a Stand Still 13.jpg
What's next for Krystal, now that she's tasered her attacker?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

This is so cool! Frankly, i'm getting a little too horny for a monday afternoon :shake:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We did skip ahead to the tasering. So, here are the balance of the washroom strangle stills...
Taking a Stand Still 6.jpg
Taking a Stand Still 9.jpg
Taking a Stand Still 10.jpg
Taking a Stand Still 11.jpg
Tomorrow night, we'll move the action to the bedroom!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com