"SYCC #23 -Taking a Stand" (Krystal) RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "SYCC #23 -Taking a Stand" (Krystal) Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

(I have moved the previous post to the general SYCC thread, so as not to clutter this "Taking A Stand" thread.)

Now, to continue the storyline into the bedroom. The UK Strangler catches up to Krystal, pounds her into submission, then starts strangling her anew...
Taking a Stand Still 14.jpg
Taking a Stand Still 15.jpg
Coming on Friday!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Coming on Friday!

Pretty safe to say we all will :X
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, I'm sure we'll all be cumming on Friday with the release of "Taking a Stand" starring sexy Krystal Red!

As we continue with the developing storyline, Krystal has just been smacked into submission by the UK Strangler and is now at his mercy...
Taking a Stand Still 17.jpg
Taking a Stand Still 16.jpg
Unfortunately for Krystal, the UK Strangler is merciless!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

Any shoe removal during or after the ‘kill’?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

sjames8 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:57 am Any shoe removal during or after the ‘kill’?
Sorry. No shoe removal in this one.

Tomorrow is D-Day for Krystal, when "Taking a Stand" will be released!

Don't miss it!
Taking a Stand Still 18.jpg
Taking a Stand Still 19.jpg
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC #23 -Taking a Stand" (Krystal) RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Krystal is alone in her apartment, unaware of an intruder until she enters the washroom and a garrotte is whipped around her lovely neck. She struggles desperately, but weakens and drops to her knees. She does manage to reach a taser and zap her attacker, taking a stand against her powerful assailant... but will it be enough? Krystal weakly manages to stagger into the bedroom and tries to call 999 (which is the equivalent of 911 in the UK). Her attacker recovers and resumes his attack in the bedroom, before she can complete the call. He pounds her in the face several times, then garrottes her again while she's trapped on the bed, but this time there is no escape for gorgeous Krystal Red. She struggles and squirms, but he is relentless, and eventually her body slows and her beautiful eyes fix into a haunting death stare! Don't miss this latest unsolved U.K. murder! If only Scotland Yard knew what we know about Krystal's brutal demise.

Buy it here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1349
or for Bitcoin users here: https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... g-a-stand/
Taking a Stand poster.jpg
Krystal is particularly sexy in her latest Scotland Yard Cold Case appearance!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

This is my favourite episode of season 1. Although, I have a suspicion that next weeks season finale - 'Cybercrime' - could very well knock it from the number one spot. We shall see :yes:
Krystal's performance rocks! Her line reading elevates a paper thin cipher into a well developed (a very well developed!) character of depth and dimension.
'Scotland Yard Cold Cases' should continue adhering to the adage : Keep it Real! Fetishistic flourishes must be no more apparent than patterns on furniture; present, but not disproportionate. 'Taking a Stand' encapsulates this theory, and the results speak for themselves. :clap:
Colour me, a satisfied customer :approve: :approve:
p.s.
Is Krystal married? :love:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

The UK strangler has already killed 4 beautiful british women, now the terror has set in the minds of the brits, especially among the young females beauties who seem to be the main targets of this psycopathe !

After enduring the terror of the COVID19, the brits are now facing a new threat : THE UK STRANGLER !

The government has ordered the massive selling of electric tazers to young british women to avoid this new threat ! Boris Johnson has declared to BBC "Every beautiful women of our country should possess an electric tazer to thwart this huge threat that is spreading deaths among us !". After the masks and the hand sanitizers massive selling in the UK because of the COVID19 threat, the massive selling of electric tazers has begun, especially for the young beautiful women.

No one knows who is the UK strangler, he was never caught, the british police and the scotland yard forces have all failed to caught him. Some witnesses have declared that the UK strangler could have supernatural power or coming from another world or he is not human or perhaps a new mutation of COVID19 killing and targeting now the young women !

In the meantime the count of dead bodies of beautiful young british women caused by the UK strangler continue in an alarming way ! :mrgreen:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The UK Strangler has struck again, this time murdering the beautiful Krystal Red, despite her use of a taser to try to defend herself!

Buy it here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1349
or for Bitcoin users here: https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... g-a-stand/
Taking a Stand Still 22.jpg
Krystal is particularly sexy in her latest Scotland Yard Cold Case appearance!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I couldn't help but notice, when poor doomed Krystal was struggling with our strangler friend in her bathroom, that there was a rather large shower unit just off in the background. Well ? ;-)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:53 pm I couldn't help but notice, when poor doomed Krystal was struggling with our strangler friend in her bathroom, that there was a rather large shower unit just off in the background. Well ? ;-)
Well, check out SYCC News for an answer to your query.

As for this thread...

If you haven't bought "Taking a Stand" yet, get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1349
Taking a Stand Still 21.jpg
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

I just wished if he had strangled her with hands when she was on bed, I would have definitely added it to my collection.
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

Beautiful model, great angles and didn't mind her not losing a shoe or two. Shame the bed strangle was so short, but still, very good little movie.
Would be nice for the models to vary their vocal performances a little, and make some noises that are in the fear category. a broken scream, agonising yelp etc.
My only disappointment with this wasn't fetish related at all - the great build up in the wash room was ruined by her lack of vocal response - of shock or horror. What happened? We know she could still make sounds as she provided them for the initial upright strangle. After such a great opening shot of the killer victim together, it seemed totally flat.

Money well spent again though.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

If you haven't snapped this one up yet, grab a copy of Krystal Red being attacked, struggling, breaking free, only to be smacked down and viciously strangled to death!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1349
Taking a Stand Still 20.jpg
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com