"SYCC #25 - Obsession" is NOW AVAILABLE!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "SYCC #25 - Obsession" is Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

Coming Tomorrow...
Obsession Still 14.jpg
Obsession Still 15.jpg
Obsession Still 16.jpg
Hot Heather is brutally strangled to death with her own nylon with a great leg and panty show during her demise!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC #25 - Obsession" is Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

It's been RELEASED!

Get "SYCC - Obsession" starring Hot Heather Page!

Available here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1357
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... obsession/
Obsession poster.jpg
Obsession Still 18.jpg
This one's too good to miss!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #25 - Obsession" is NOW AVAILABLE!

Post by consigni »

Season 2 is off to a pretty solid opening episode. Heather and her boobs and that tight little black dress are an undeniably triumphant combination! :approve:
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Wow, Heather is so hot!!! Love the story and set etc. Amazing final seconds of Kats life and neck broken, amazing death stare when that was over and head fallen back. That’s where I get a few critiques, would have loved Heather to stay like that or even slide down off the chair after death, like it would happen in real life that would have really been a home run. didn’t like the way she was reset after that, she was almost sat up when the scene was reset. Loved the cradle carry and Heather is amazing as always.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I would say that is probably one of your best 'Cold Cases' yet, Blue and Director B. Heather is as hot as hell, and she sure does look absolutely smashing in that very small black leather dress and matching stockings! :excited:
Akso the strangulation itself is really well done, not too long or OTT writhe-about, Mr Green and Heather really do put their heart and souls into it and pull off some amazing action.
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

Thanks Dunnie for pointing out the neck breaking as I was about to add this to my collection. Hate neck breaks, but do appreciate the ‘snapping’ action of the ribbon tightening on the neck in previous movies and the actress’s reactions - lovely touch.

And yes, definitely prefer the disheveled and slumped rather than the clothes ‘straightened up’ look.

Missed out on the last couple of vids due to the inevitable fetish differences, so really hoping next week’s fit the bill.

Getting a bit of SYCC withdrawal!!! :pc:
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Well, it’s a crack/break as he’s finishing the strangle that kills her, not a total neck break. Sorry if my comment was slightly misleading!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Get "SYCC - Obsession" starring Hot Heather Page here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1357
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... obsession/
Obsession poster.jpg
Obsession Still 17.jpg
Obsession Still 19.jpg
This one's too hot to miss!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Great video! Excellent cradle carry although Mr Green seemed to struggle, might be better to leave the carrys to Bill! Great performance from Heather! Love the outakes at the end, please continue with those Blue they're great. Would love to see Krystal back for more and maybe a new Wondra!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

This is the story of Agent X in his early life ! :lol: I love the way he hands strangles Heather directly !