"Deadly Rendezvous" is up at SILK VIDEOS!!!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Deadly Rendezvous" is up at SILK VIDEOS!!!

Post by Bluestone »

We've released this video a few days early, and have yet to update our Silk Videos Coming Attractions page, but "Deadly Rendezvous" is now available both on the Members' site and as a P.P.V. here: http://www.silknblood.com/store/product ... cts_id=188

Suzi strangles Velvet and takes her place. Then, she pulls a gun on Velvet's 'john'. A struggle for the gun ensues. Suzi is slapped to the bed. Then, the 'john' shoots her three times, twice in the chest and once in the belly. She is dressed in silk blouse, miniskirt and boots when she takes the fatal slugs!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ozzie147

Re: "Deadly Rendezvous" is up at SILK VIDEOS!!!

Post by ozzie147 »

Well, what a superb video. I don't get strangulations, but accept others find them interesting . However,I am really very impressed with the rest of the video. It is up there with your best, if not the best. The reactions to the shots, acting, sound efects, silencer, bullet effects and slow motion bonus were all awesome. I love white shirts, white satin shirts even more but silver is a close second. The story line was great. Really feasible.There is something about a bad girl being taken out. The blood effects were exceptional and the boots an added bonus.
Very serxy too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Simpy, a great piece of art for less than £15 dollars
Thanks very much

Ozzie
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

I agree with ozzie!!! Really an exciting video and Suzi's performance is great!
I REALLY hope to see more girls "killed" with the silk blouse outfit in the near future... :wink:
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Like Ozzie, I'm not into strangulations but Velvet sure looked good dying in that sexy outfit. Now for the shooting part- WOW. Suzi is really great as her body is propelled backwards on the bed with the first impact and I just LOVED watching her wonderful breasts heaving up and down with her heavy breathing and she just does everything right in this great death scene. Just a superb shooting scene. Thanks Blue.
smudger

Post by smudger »

Well, Blue, I have given you my opinion on mixing methods of kill before, so if I pick it up (which is likely) it will only be for the shooting....

One aspect you are leading the way on is the FF combat situations... Designing Women was just right.
charger465

Post by charger465 »

What kind of outfit did Velvet wear in this one? The previews just show Suzi. I only ask because I'm a strangling fan.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Since a picture's worth 1,000 words, here is a pic of Velvet's dead body after Suzi strangles her! Sorry for being so long-winded :D

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
charger465

Post by charger465 »

Thanks for the pic. Looks great.
gold

Post by gold »

Blue a very good video with great acting by both the models.Like Ozzie and TF the second part is the money shot,but Suzi and Velvet do a great job and liked the girls reactions .Again Bartman and Kerrie deserve credit i thought Kerrie really did a commendable job with her walkon and Bartman as usual is superb.Suzi really got into the part and like Maxine in WS your direction of there demise is well scripted and very sensual.Suzi in the satin blouse is a knockout and she really was deserving and asked for it at the end. Your outfits and plots as usual were tremendous. just a good shooting video. If you do Frenzy how about a shooting first like you did this one,not sure if people agree but it seems you have a lot of gun fans .Any additions besides once a month would be wecomed ..I know its your call and your time,but dam your good at this and that is the truth. G
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

I'm not a producer, just a customer and an amatuer photographer/role player...wonderful production! Your actresses are terrific!!! My compliments to you and your crew...encore please.