"SYCC #28 - Too Hot For My Taste" (Yvonne ) RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #28 - Too Hot For My Taste" (Yvonne ) RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, once you've enjoyed Yvonne in "Final Audition", you'll be pleased to know that she's coming back in the next Scotland Yard Cold Cases episode... "Too Hot For My Taste"

It's not Yvonne who is too hot (though she is HOT indeed). It's the taser that is used to shock her to death while she is topless!!!

Let's set the scene... Yvonne is a hot actress, but a certain serial killer thinks that her last film is too erotic, so he decides to make her pay for her sins with a lethal dose of electricity from his taser, delivered while she pleads for mercy! It starts with a phone call from him, but he soon gains entry to her apartment...
Too Hot For My Taste still 1.jpg
Too Hot For My Taste still 2.jpg
By the way, she's dressed in a skimpy silk robe when the scene begins. :excited: :love:

Coming on Friday to a Bluestone Internet Store close to you!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: "SYCC #28 - Too Hot For My Taste" (Yvonne ) Coming Soon!

Post by xj900uk »

Does she get all sweaty, Blue?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:06 pm Does she get all sweaty, Blue?
No. She is jiggling so much and it must be cooling her off. LOL! :lol:

Lots of breast jiggling for sure! :love: :eek:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Too Hot For My Taste" features Yvonne as a hot actress who is overheated and over-stimulated by a vicious taser attack by a sick serial killer out to punish her for being too sexy!
Too Hot For My Taste still 3.jpg

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Too Hot For My Taste" features Yvonne as a hot actress who is overheated and over-stimulated by a vicious taser attack when a sick serial killer decides to punish her for being too sexy in her movie roles!

Here's the beginning of the attack as he chokes her, then presses the taser against her neck and triggers it!
Too Hot For My Taste still 4.jpg
Too Hot For My Taste still 5.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Too Hot For My Taste" features Yvonne as a hot actress who is overheated and over-stimulated by a vicious taser attack when a sick serial killer decides to punish her for being too sexy in her movie roles!

It's hard to show the jiggling boobs in stills, but believe me, Yvonne shakes like mad as the taser is triggered!
Too Hot For My Taste still 8.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yvonne lies exhausted, but he is not finished with her yet, and she is not finished jiggling to blast after blast!
Too Hot For My Taste still 6.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I'm really praying that Yvonne goes out with a suitably shocking astonished countenance. :eek:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

If we skip ahead, we'll find that Yvonne goes out with this expression and steam rising from her slowly cooling corpse!
Too Hot For My Taste still 20.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

First thought; she looks gorgeous!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yvonne's body shakes so much from the effects of the taser shots that her body rolls from couch onto floor!
Too Hot For My Taste still 9.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yvonne tries to crawl away, but he isn't finished torturing her!
Too Hot For My Taste still 11.jpg
Too Hot For My Taste still 15.jpg

Coming Tomorrow!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1361
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... -my-taste/

Yvonne shakes violently as her killer tortures her to death with a taser!
Too Hot For My Taste poster.jpg

Don't miss Yvonne's sexy performance in this awesome and sexy video!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Re: "SYCC #28 - Too Hot For My Taste" (Yvonne ) RELEASED!

Post by consigni »

Without doubt, this is my favourite of Yvonne's latest trilogy. The taser would certainly be a fun weapon of choice for further well-endowed females in future features. Perhaps a plus size lady in some loose fittin' linen? I can dream :love:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC #28 - Too Hot For My Taste" (Yvonne ) RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Glad to liked it!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1361
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... -my-taste/

Yvonne tries to crawl away, but she doesn't get far!
Too Hot For My Taste still 12.jpg
Too Hot For My Taste still 13.jpg
Too Hot For My Taste poster.jpg

Don't miss Yvonne's awesome performance in this sexy video!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com