"SYCC #29: Mystery Solved" is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #29: Mystery Solved" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #29: Mystery Solved" stars D'arcy!

Sexy D.I. Winter has solved a murder mystery on her way home, but before she can reveal the killer, he reveals himself... in her flat, armed with a silenced gun! He blasts a bloody bullet hole in her cleavage, then moves in to deliver a close range belly shot! Once she's down, he watches her futile attempts to escape the inevitable as she crawls away from him in pain. She rolls over onto her back, and he bides his time, enjoying some sexy upskirt views. Then, he lines her up and blows a final bullet into her forehead, killing her instantly! Lots of beautiful views of her dead body as a pool of blood begins to form beside her head and body!

Here's how it starts...
Mystery Solved Still 1.jpg
Mystery Solved Still 2.jpg
Mystery Solved Still 3.jpg
Get your shekels ready for a sexy shooting!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #29: Mystery Solved" is Coming Soon!

Post by consigni »

We've got a serious contender for our Season 2 champion. I feel it in my boner! :shake:

p.s.

D'arcy's windswept hairstyle really suits her.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

D'Arcy simply is spectacular. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Drevian
What is your main fetish?: I love arrogant/strong women, dressed in business attire.
I want to see her beaten and srangled.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Of course because of my main fetish.
Referral: Just by googling.

Post by Drevian »

The perfect actress/outfit/role combination! Please Blue, make another one, this time with a strangulation!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Drevian wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:59 pm The perfect actress/outfit/role combination! Please Blue, make another one, this time with a strangulation!
There is a strangulation coming, but first this shooting!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.

Post by gavin monroe »

Which video is she strangled in?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gavin monroe wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:37 pm Which video is she strangled in?
One after this one!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe

Post by gavin monroe »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:41 pm
One after this one!

Blue
Will that one have any stocking feet stuff and/or handling or is that only in the catsuit stabbing one?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gavin monroe wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:43 pm
Bluestone wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:41 pm
One after this one!

Blue
Will that one have any stocking feet stuff and/or handling or is that only in the catsuit stabbing one?
Some stocking feet stuff, but let's leave further discussion for that upcoming thread. This thread shall be concentrating solely on Friday's upcoming release of...

"SYCC #29: Mystery Solved"!

Once D'arcy is shot once, the fun begins in earnest... not for her, but for her killer!
He seizes her by the throat, jams the muzzle into her gut, and pulls the trigger!
Mystery Solved Still 5.jpg
Mystery Solved Still 6.jpg
More to follow!

Coming Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #29: Mystery Solved", starring D'arcy, coming Friday!

D'arcy suffers from the first two shots as her attacker watches, even letting her try to crawl away from her ultimate fate!
Mystery Solved Still 7.jpg
Mystery Solved Still 8.jpg
More to follow!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #29: Mystery Solved", starring D'arcy, coming Friday!

D'arcy is unable to escape her fate!
Mystery Solved Still 9.jpg
Mystery Solved Still 10.jpg
More to follow!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

It's close enough to midnight, so I've released "S.Y.C.C. #29: Mystery Solved", starring Delicious D'arcy!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1366
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... ry-solved/
Mystery Solved poster.jpg
Mystery Solved Still 11.jpg
Mystery Solved Still 15.jpg
Sexy D.I. Winter has solved a murder mystery on her way home, but before she can reveal the killer, he reveals himself... in her flat, armed with a silenced gun! He blasts a bloody bullet hole in her cleavage, then moves in to deliver a close range belly shot! Once she's down, he watches her futile attempts to escape the inevitable as she crawls away from him in pain. She rolls over onto her back, and he bides his time, enjoying some sexy upskirt views. Then, he lines her up and blows a final bullet into her forehead, killing her instantly! Lots of beautiful views of her dead body as a pool of blood begins to form beside her head and body!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #29: Mystery Solved" is RELEASED!

Post by consigni »

A glowing little gem in the Cold Case canon. D'arcy's death is decidedly delightful. I really love this one. :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"S.Y.C.C. #29: Mystery Solved", starring Delicious D'arcy, is NOW AVAILABLE!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1366
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... ry-solved/
Mystery Solved poster.jpg
Mystery Solved Still 12.jpg
Mystery Solved Still 14.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

Might there be a possibility of a 'Mystery Solved 2', if this detective drama does well? There is such a broad selection of serviceable and sexy set-ups for bumping off the great british bobby, just as she cracks some complex case.