"Agent Widow vs. Agent X" - upgrade RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Agent Widow vs. Agent X" - upgrade RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"Collector's Editions Episode 7 - Agent Widow vs. Agent X" is coming soon!

This is the special upgraded "Collector's Edition" version of the classic UKSG video "Agent Widow vs. Agent X", one of the most popular UKSG videos ever! Agent X subdues Agent Widow and binds her to a chair, then strangles her in a long, painful strangle. She does manage to break free, but Agent X doesn't let her get away, and finally manages to strangle her to death!

This classic looks better than ever! The original version was about 62 MB in WMV format. This upgraded version is 409 MB in MP4 format and in widescreen and high resolution quality!
Agent Widow Vs Agent X poster.jpg
Agent Widow Vs Agent X Collector's Edition version.jpg
Coming this Friday to a Bluestone Internet store close to you!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: "Agent Widow vs. Agent X" - upgrade release coming!

Post by dunnie1 »

Where did all these great Actresses/models go?? I mean a lot of the UKSG models and some from Bluestone only did one or two movies/clips. Some were pretty good and it’s a pity they didn’t do any more. I know this is 10/15 years ago but still just like agents widow and Jean Blade etc!!!
dark_moon

Post by dark_moon »

dunnie1 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:51 am Where did all these great Actresses/models go?? I mean a lot of the UKSG models and some from Bluestone only did one or two movies/clips. Some were pretty good and it’s a pity they didn’t do any more. I know this is 10/15 years ago but still just like agents widow and Jean Blade etc!!!
She has done a lot of other horror movies etc and some modelling.
I make photomanips | Custom commissions available, made to your specifications. DM for details.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Like with the Jean Blade Collector's Edition, "Agent Widow vs. Agent X" will also come with 8 full size Postcards including the following...
TN-Agent Widow 1.jpg
TN-Agent Widow 2.jpg
TN-Agent Widow 3.jpg
Get the whole set in full size, i.e. about 3800 X 2130 px, included with the purchase of the Collector's Edition video!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Here are thumbnails of all 8 postcards that are included with the purchase of the Collector's Edition of "Agent Widow vs. Agent X"!
Postcard-Logo-AgentWidow.jpg
Coming Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
s8bv3rsiv3
What is your main fetish?: f/m m/f f/f death erotica
Why do you want to join this forum?: to be a part of a larger community.
Referral: lots of searching...this place is pretty visible.

Post by s8bv3rsiv3 »

I have bought a handful on these over the years, here I believe, but has the full collection ever been for sale? I remember the short "to be continued..." clips. And remember someone saying the longer earlier films were privately funded. Just out of curiosity, are the rest of the UKSG films still for sale here?
:p://darkfetishnet.com/group/166/
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

s8bv3rsiv3 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:51 pm I have bought a handful on these over the years, here I believe, but has the full collection ever been for sale? I remember the short "to be continued..." clips. And remember someone saying the longer earlier films were privately funded. Just out of curiosity, are the rest of the UKSG films still for sale here?
The only ones for sale are sold at my store here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... r=classics

Plus the upgraded Collector's Editions.

Any others are not sold to the public, but are in private collections of those who funded the longer versions.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Our latest "Collector's Edition" is now available!

Don't miss "C.E. #7: Agent Widow vs. Agent X"!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1367
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... s-edition/
Agent Widow Vs Agent X poster.jpg
Postcard-Logo-AgentWidow.jpg
This is the special upgraded "Collector's Edition" version of the classic UKSG video "Agent Widow vs. Agent X", one of the most popular UKSG videos ever! Agent X subdues Agent Widow and binds her to a chair, then strangles her in a long, painful strangle. She does manage to break free, but Agent X doesn't let her get away, and finally manages to strangle her to death! This classic looks better than ever! The original version was about 62 MB in WMV format. This upgraded version is 409 MB in MP4 format and in widescreen and high resolution quality!
With this purchase, you also get full size versions of the 8 Collector's postcards from the film without any logos to mar their beauty! See the thumbnail images of these Postcards above.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ArcRaven

Re: "Agent Widow vs. Agent X" - upgrade RELEASED!

Post by ArcRaven »

Absolutely perfect! I bought this little gem a short while ago and finally had time to sit and watch it after coming home from work. This upgraded, enhanced remastered version is incredible, you really wouldn't think this was filmed back in 2004!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "Agent Widow vs. Agent X" - upgrade RELEASED!

Post by Director B »

ArcRaven wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:12 am Absolutely perfect! I bought this little gem a short while ago and finally had time to sit and watch it after coming home from work. This upgraded, enhanced remastered version is incredible, you really wouldn't think this was filmed back in 2004!
Glad you liked it, ArcRaven. I remember when it was first released. It was a big hit, and a lot of other production companies copied it. There are more upscaled versions to come.