"SYCC #33 - Mistaken Identity (Heather) RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #33 - Mistaken Identity (Heather) RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

If you enjoyed "Quickie Divorce", but wondered how that gorgeous, bloodied corpse came to be on the washroom floor, the dead babe's full death scene is featured in "SYCC #33 - Mistaken Identity". Cheryl's twin is shot to death in what turns out to be a case of "Mistaken Identity"! Don't miss this sexy shooting of Heather Coming Friday!

Here's how it begins as we enjoy some eye candy from sensuous Heather...
Mistaken Identity Still 1.jpg
Mistaken Identity Still 2.jpg
More stills coming every day until this latest SYCC classic is released!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #33 - Mistaken Identity (Heather) Coming Soon!

Post by consigni »

And we’re off!

These early acorns promise giant oaks : nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more ;-)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

A hitman threatens a sexy woman in a minidress and tries to have his way with her in return for delaying the inevitable, but she knees him in the groin instead and flees. She doesn't get far before several silenced slugs tear into her back, forcing her to shake and shudder with each impact. Then, she staggers into the washroom, and the hitman pursues her. She tries to convince him to spare her, but in response he drives a slug into her chest. It is then that he realizes that he has the wrong woman. He curses and finishes her anyway by driving a slug into her brain! She dies almost instantly, dropping to the floor, a beautiful corpse with a shocked look frozen on her lovely face.

And now... the photostory continues as the killer makes his unexpected entry and delivers a low blow to hot Heather...
Mistaken Identity Still 3.jpg
Mistaken Identity Still 4.jpg
More stills coming every day until this latest SYCC classic is released on Friday!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

In "SYCC #33 - Mistaken Identity", Heather is seized and forced to give her killer some sugar. She initially looks like she's going to let him kiss her, but she knees him and flees!

She doesn't get far...
Mistaken Identity Still 5.jpg
Mistaken Identity Still 6.jpg
Coming on Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #33 - Mistaken Identity"!

The photostory continues as Heather jerks to a barrage of bullet impacts as she tries to flee...
Mistaken Identity Still 7.jpg
Coming Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

The potential portrayed in these photos is phenomenal.

I’m getting that old familiar Friday feeling!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #33 - Mistaken Identity"!

The photostory continues as Heather weathers the storm of bullets... only to find herself trapped in the washroom with no hope of escape...
Mistaken Identity Still 8.jpg
Mistaken Identity Still 9.jpg
Coming Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #33 - Mistaken Identity" is coming in just 2 days!

The photostory continues as Heather is executed in the washroom using a silenced gun!

It starts with a bullet to the chest...
Mistaken Identity Still 10.jpg
Mistaken Identity Still 11.jpg
Heather is hot as usual in this her latest SYCC death scene!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

I’ll have this one downloaded within 5 mins of it ‘going live’ (or whatever the kids call it), and a review posted within the hour.

Let’s just say for now, my opinion’s positive.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #33 - Mistaken Identity" is coming Friday!

The killing of hot Heather continues...
Mistaken Identity Still 12.jpg
Don't miss Heather's latest death scene!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #33 - Mistaken Identity" is almost here!

The killing of hot Heather continues as she takes a bullet to the brain...
Mistaken Identity Still 13.jpg
It's cumming, er, I mean Coming Tomorrow!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Scotland Yard Cold Cases #33: Mistaken Identity", starring Heather Page is RELEASED!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1373
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... -identity/

A hitman threatens a sexy woman in a minidress and tries to have his way with her in return for delaying the inevitable, but she knees him in the groin instead and flees. She doesn't get far before several silenced slugs tear into her back, forcing her to shake and shudder with each impact. Then, she staggers into the washroom, and the hitman pursues her. She tries to convince him to spare her, but in response he drives a slug into her chest. It is then that he realizes that he has the wrong woman. He curses and finishes her anyway by driving a slug into her brain! She dies almost instantly, dropping to the floor, a beautiful corpse with a shocked look frozen on her lovely face.
Mistaken Identity poster copy.jpg
Mistaken Identity Still 14.jpg
Hot Heather is not to be missed in this, her latest release!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

OMG!
Stated simply :
Sexiest non-nude silenced shooting sequence I’ve ever seen.

Heather’s diaphanous dress fabulously flaunts her unfettered female form.
Bullet hits? Bang-on!
Death scene? Delighted!
Corpse cinematography? Comely! (A little necro humour.) Seriously though, her stunned death pose is beautifully photographed from various angles. Loved them all.

If I were to review ‘Quickie Divorce’ and ‘Mistaken Identity’ as a single entity - which really, they are - I would declare this episode the undisputed jewel in the Cold Case crown.
Your mission, Blue - if you choose to accept it - is to replace this jewel by the finale of Season 2.

# Lalo Schifrin music plays in our collective imagination #

No pressure!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:43 pm OMG!
Stated simply :
Sexiest non-nude silenced shooting sequence I’ve ever seen.
Fans are loving this newest Hot Heather release!

"Scotland Yard Cold Cases #33: Mistaken Identity"!

Get it here:

Mistaken Identity Still 17.jpg
Hot Heather is not to be missed in this, her latest release!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC #33 - Mistaken Identity (Heather) RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"Scotland Yard Cold Cases #33: Mistaken Identity" tells the story of how the woman died whose body is discovered in "Quickie Divorce"!

Since she is a twin of the woman being divorced, a case of mistaken identity led to a hitman killing her, thinking she was her sister.

Get it here:

Mistaken Identity Still 18.jpg
Hot Heather is gorgeous in her latest release!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com