"SYCC #34 - Boomerang Hit" is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "SYCC #34 - Boomerang Hit" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #34 - Boomerang Hit" is Still Available!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1374
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... erang-hit/
Boomerang Hit poster.jpg
Boomerang Hit Still 20.jpg
Boomerang Hit Still 21.jpg
A double de-booting closes this one out!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

While I am one of Heathers biggest fans I gotta say, this was my least favourite with her in it. I loved the scenario/ storyline but something didn’t fit with me. It’s nothing to do with her acting as it was perfect, just the final death scene, I thought it finished very abruptly, maybe moved her face from side to side after checking her pulse or maybe could have done with dragging the body away/cradle carry/over the shoulder carry. He just left her there dead on the floor, which didn’t fit into the story for me. Thanks and keep up the good work.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Damn, how I wish that babe were flash her set! The hard nipples fighting to burst out of that tight catsuit makes it very clear they are magnificent! ;-) Those catsuits have zippers for a reason! One of my all-time favorites is "Darkwing Returns" where Yvonne, in the midst of going out with her set on full display, fondles and exposes the wonderful set of the catsuited babe taking her out!
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Okay, I know I'm late to the SYCC Party, but I just got this episode and Man, it's great!

First of all, Heather Page in a catsuit is a must buy. Seriously, have you seen her? IMO - Nobody since Danica Thrall has worn a catsuit better... although I will say Krystal Red looks great in the catsuit as well... hmmm... maybe more research is required here? Can we get a video with Krystal and Heather both in a catsuit so we can compare? ... Sorry, I'm off track.

Back to the video. This is such a great episode. Its short and sweet (like all SYCC episodes). But Heather delivers in spades. I haven't seen them all but my guess is there isn't a SYCC episode with more action packed into it. Heather is punched, both in the face and the tummy. She's choked nearly unconscious and finally stabbed both in the back and the chest. Heather looks so sexy in defeat. "Too bad I have to waste a looker like you... That's the spy game."

Dean plays the bad guy (or possibly the good guy... not really sure.) He's always solid. The out-takes are also always a welcome bonus in any SYCC episode. In those brief out-take clips Heather comes across as beguiling and delightful. What an asset. More Heather (ideally in that catsuit) please. ... Like I said what an ASSet!

BTW - Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the debooting. I always prefer a body drag or an OTS carry. But really who's complaining? The episode is so good if there was an OTS carry my cup would have runneth over.