"Supernova: Jail Break - Collector's Edition" is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Supernova: Jail Break - Collector's Edition" is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

"Supernova: Jail Break - Collector's Edition" is Now Available!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1375
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... s-edition/
Supernova Jail break 2021 poster copy.jpg
Supernova Jail Break Collector's Edition version 1 copy.jpg
One of the best Supernova videos is Danica Thrall as Supernova in "Jail Break", and the two versions of this awesome video are very, very different. Both versions are included in this special package in upgraded form!
The original versions were: "Supernova 6: Jail Break" Extreme version - 283 MB "Supernova 6: Jail Break" Peril version - 318 MB
The Collector's Edition release includes: "Supernova 6: Jail Break" Extreme version - 951 MB "Supernova 6: Jail Break" Peril version - 1.03 GB
This video pits Supernova against a jailed Xander, and clearly demonstrates their eternal battle between brain and brawn! There is a unique reveal of Xander's secreted Novanite weapon which then allows him to viciously beat Supernova mercilessly while the prison personnel are unaware of this deadly duel. The two versions diverge just before the 9 minute mark. The Peril version is almost 14.5 minutes without closing credits, and the Extreme version is almost 13 minutes without closing credits. We have also removed the music, so that you do not miss any of Danica's sounds as she's beaten to a pulp by Xander in both versions!

Danica is gorgeous in "Jail Break"!

Blue

:supes:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: "Supernova: Jail Break - Collector's Edition" is UP!

Post by xj900uk »

Blue, I am thinking of getting one of these but I don't know which one.
Can you please provide us with a synopsis of the elements in each? You know how I mean, a special poster with the 'Peril' and the 'Extreme' elements in, side by side, as you tend to do with a lot of the other movie releases?
THanks!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:37 am Blue, I am thinking of getting one of these but I don't know which one.
Can you please provide us with a synopsis of the elements in each? You know how I mean, a special poster with the 'Peril' and the 'Extreme' elements in, side by side, as you tend to do with a lot of the other movie releases?
THanks!
Just to be clear, YOU GET BOTH VERSIONS IN THIS PACKAGE!

Here is the original Element poster that sets out all that you get in this package.
Supernova6-PromoLogo.jpg
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Thanks for the clarification, Blue
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

The removal of music during the death portions is a plus. Thank you for that. Is there any additional footage, or is it simply upgraded to HD?

Thanks Blue.

T.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

tiberius wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:20 am The removal of music during the death portions is a plus. Thank you for that. Is there any additional footage, or is it simply upgraded to HD?

Thanks Blue.

T.

No additional footage in this one, just massively upgraded and great touches such as removal of original music, allowing you to enjoy all of Danica's vocals!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com