"Salesmanship" (Petra) is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Salesmanship" (Petra) is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"Salesmanship", starring Petra, is a brand new video, released for the first time anywhere!

A killer pretends to be an insurance salesman to gain entry to Petra’s apartment. Once inside, he slips a knock-out drug into Petra’s drink. After she passes out, he ties her to a chair with a section of her dress, and strangles her by hand to force her to cooperate. Then, he strangles her topless with a necktie, promising to spare her if she cooperates. He orders her to press her breasts together and issues other orders as he strangles her again and again. Then, despite his promises, he decides to strangle her to death, and knots the necktie around her neck so that he can step back to watch the show. As he thought, the beautiful blonde, with oxygen starvation settling in, begins to get off on the autoerotic asphyxia feeling… even to the extent that she presses her hands against her breasts and rubs between her legs, bringing on several orgasms, complete with orgasmic squirts.

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1376\
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bm-season ... esmanship/
Salesmanship-PromoLogo.jpg
This is one of the most erotic Petra videos of all time and a fitting conclusion to the long running “Silk ‘N Blood” series!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Re: "Salesmanship" (Petra) is RELEASED!

Post by Falleen »

Thanks for this release :)
The last 5 minutes were especially great, as the "doomed babe" surrenders to the pleasure, something that isn't seen all that often.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I brought the movie but was disappointed that it was in a 'small' format, BLue. I was kind of hoping that it would have been blown up and digitalized to a 1920 size...
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:07 am I brought the movie but was disappointed that it was in a 'small' format, BLue. I was kind of hoping that it would have been blown up and digitalized to a 1920 size...
This is the regular release, not a Director's Cut release. Perhaps, there will be one in the future.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com