"SYCC #36: Gaining The Upper Hand" is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #36: Gaining The Upper Hand" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #36: Gaining The Upper Hand" is coming on Friday, July 2nd!

Krystal fights for her life against a hired killer, but ends up losing the fight when he seizes a kitchen knife and finishes her up close and personal!
Gaining the Upper hand poster copy.jpg
Stills will be posted every day until this latest Krystal masterpiece is released!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #36: Gaining The Upper Hand" (Krystal Red) is Coming!

Post by consigni »

I need no more convincing for coughing up my hard earned cash than that concluding image of Krystal's corpse.

Don't get me wrong, though; you're not getting off that easy, Blue!
Plausible character development and a solid story are fundamental imperatives for my foreplay pleasure.

The posed departed is generally as provocative as the perceived authenticity of the preceding actress' portrayal.
(Try saying that after a few drinks!)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Understood that there has to be a backstory, and we definitely have one. So, let's start from the beginning as Krystal arrives home and is checking her messages, allowing her assailant to set her up for termination!
Gaining the Upper hand Still 1 copy.jpg
Gaining the Upper hand Still 2 copy.jpg
More coming tomorrow!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hot brunette Krystal Red arrives home and is checking her texts when she senses someone behind her. She spins and tosses her jacket over his head and disarms him, his gun falling to the floor. The killer pounds her in the face, driving her back, then he improvises, grabbing a kitchen knife. Krystal tries to push his knife hand away, but he powers through and buries the blade into her belly. He follows up with additional belly stabs, then drives the blade into her chest! Krystal is dying. She struggles to stand, falls to the floor, then slowly, painfully dies from her multiple wounds. Once she's dead, the killer lifts her body onto his shoulder and carries her away in a very sexy over-the-shoulder carry!

Krystal is super sexy in this brutal stabbing video! Don't miss it!
Gaining the Upper hand Still 3 copy.jpg
Gaining the Upper hand Still 4 copy.jpg
More coming tomorrow!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hot brunette Krystal Red arrives home and is checking her texts when she senses someone behind her. She spins and tosses her jacket over his head and disarms him, his gun falling to the floor. The killer pounds her in the face, driving her back, then he improvises, grabbing a kitchen knife!

Krystal is super sexy in this brutal stabbing video! Don't miss it!
Gaining the Upper hand Still 5 copy.jpg
Gaining the Upper hand Still 6 copy.jpg
Gaining the Upper hand Still 7 copy.jpg
More coming tomorrow!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Krystal fights for her life against a hired killer, but ends up losing the fight when he seizes a kitchen knife and finishes her up close and personal!
Gaining the Upper hand Still 9 copy.jpg
Gaining the Upper hand Still 8 copy.jpg
More Stills coming every day until Friday's release of this latest Krystal masterpiece!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

Please let there be a couple of overkill stabs to the chest.

T.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Gaining the Upper hand Still 11 copy.jpg
Gaining the Upper hand Still 12 copy.jpg
To be released Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Pedanticness is getting the better of me on a couple of issues, I'm afraid :

Why has the Hitman been hired to kill Krystal, and just why and how have you managed to avoid telling us, Blue?

Why is no one mentioning the awesomeness of the knife, compared to the previous plastic retractable?
(I'm chomping at the bit to behold this mortal blade in motion, and I have little to no interest in knives whatsoever!)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Krystal is an espionage agent, and puts up a good fight to avoid her fate.
The knife is indeed an awesome blade!
Krystal ends up on the floor dying from her wounds.
Gaining the Upper hand Still 13 copy.jpg
Gaining the Upper hand Still 15 copy.jpg
Not to be missed!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

Krystal had me totally fooled in her espionage agent guise. Another first! LOL
The photograph of her body sitting back against the counter has gotten a rise out of me each time I've seen it.
I am so grateful you resisted the temptation to dress her in the obligatory I spy suit; sexually desaturating the shot.
Krystal's contours are extraordinarily displayed by dint of dress and deportment.
In other words, keep propping up the busty dead girls, Blue!

p.s.

Expect an enthusiastic review toot sweet tonight :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #36: Gaining The Upper Hand" is coming Tomorrow!

Krystal is an espionage agent who puts up a good fight to avoid her fate, but loses the battle!
She ends up on the floor dying from her wounds.
Gaining the Upper hand Still 17 copy.jpg
Gaining the Upper hand Still 16 copy.jpg
Not to be missed!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #36: Gaining The Upper Hand" is NOW AVAILABLE!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1384
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... pper-hand/

Hot brunette Krystal Red arrives home and is checking her texts when she senses someone behind her. She spins and tosses her jacket over his head and disarms him, his gun falling to the floor. The killer pounds her in the face, driving her back, then he improvises, grabbing a kitchen knife. Krystal tries to push his knife hand away, but he powers through and buries the blade into her belly. He follows up with additional belly stabs, then drives the blade into her chest! Krystal is dying. She struggles to stand, falls to the floor, then slowly, painfully dies from her multiple wounds. Once she's dead, the killer lifts her body onto his shoulder and carries her away in a very sexy over-the-shoulder carry!
Krystal is super sexy in this brutal stabbing video!
Gaining the Upper hand poster copy.jpg
Gaining the Upper hand Still 20 copy.jpg
Gaining the Upper hand Still 21 copy.jpg
Don't miss it!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

Successfully stabs the stylistic sweet spot. Not too little, not too much. Sweet!
Graphic depictions of copious bloodletting is neither needed nor necessary in 'Cold Cases'.

Though not a single word was spoken (Blue!?), undoubtedly Krystal's finest death scene.
Dying as though she definitely doesn't want to depart is super stimulating stuff.
Those money shots are priceless :love:

Pressure that prevented Krystal's strangling sequence could prove propitious, after all; assuming she returns.
Ample time to conceive a terrific tableaux concluding a transcendent throttling ( even write her some dialogue! :roll: ).
And time enough for Krystal to cultivate her consummate strangulated countenance. :twisted:

p.s.

I would love to hear something about the strangling script that got away.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:18 pm p.s.

I would love to hear something about the strangling script that got away.
The strangling script that didn't get filmed with Krystal, was "Insurance Scam" which is performed instead by Louise in next Friday's release! Watch for it!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com