"SYCC #10: Counter-Strike" (Louise) is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #10: Counter-Strike" (Louise) is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

After you enjoy "Insurance Scam", check out Louise in "Counter-Strike" when it is released Friday, July 16th!

In "Counter-Strike", Louise plays an assassin whose target proves too tough to put down. As a result, she ends up on the losing end of a fight when her garotte is used against her as well as her knife. Louise is gorgeous in her skin tight catsuit. She plays a vicious killer so is deserving of a merciless death at the hands of her would be victim! Lots of sexy action in this fight to the death video!
Counter Strike poster copy.jpg
That skin tight catsuit leaves very little to the imagination!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Fordo007
What is your main fetish?: strangling, uniforms,
Why do you want to join this forum?: community of people with similar interests
Referral: browsing online

Re: "SYCC #10: Counter-Strike" (Louise) is Coming Soon!

Post by Fordo007 »

Anymore details about her stabbing by any chance? Would LOVE to hear more about what her stabbing in this is like.
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

love how the catsuit keeps getting incorporated into sycc, definitely fills the white angel hole :)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Fordo007 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:16 am Anymore details about her stabbing by any chance? Would LOVE to hear more about what her stabbing in this is like.

After battling with her target for a while, Louise draws her knife and tries to stab him, but he turns the tables on her, puts her on her back, and drives the blade into her cleavage. Follow-up stabs are to the upper chest and belly. Louise eventually dies of her wounds.
Counter Strike Still 20 copy.jpg
Coming Friday!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gensmith117
What is your main fetish?: superheroines, spies, policewoman, stabbing, neck snaps, stranglings
Why do you want to join this forum?: long time lurker, finally joining
Referral: browsing online for a long time

Post by gensmith117 »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:19 am
Fordo007 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:16 am Anymore details about her stabbing by any chance? Would LOVE to hear more about what her stabbing in this is like.

After battling with her target for a while, Louise draws her knife and tries to stab him, but he turns the tables on her, puts her on her back, and drives the blade into her cleavage. Follow-up stabs are to the upper chest and belly. Louise eventually dies of her wounds.

Counter Strike Still 20 copy.jpg
Coming Friday!

Blue

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... this sounds promising. She gets stabbed with her own knife and from the sound of it there's a fight over it that ends with it being stabbed between her breasts. Is that about right?

Is that a slow stabbing by any chance? Her suffering really drawn out with how long and slow it takes to stab that knife in her? If so... I'm looking forward to this a whole lot. :excited: :excited:

Any pictures of the blade just as it's being driven in available for preview pics? :twisted: :twisted:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Counter-Strike" starts with the strike by Louise against her unsuspecting male target!
Counter Strike Still 1 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 2 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 3 copy.jpg
Louise is beautiful, but vicious, therefore deserving all she receives when the worm turns!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

The figure of Louise as a ferocious fighting female being precipitously expunged from play, is stoking my embers.

Lethal ladies - at the top of their game - getting ruthlessly, rapidly removed, is a hard-on waiting to happen :approve:

You Go Girl!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The "Counter-Strike" begins!
Counter Strike Still 4 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 6 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 8 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 7 copy.jpg
Louise finds her victim harder to take down than she'd thought, and he finds her body an inviting target as she tries to recover from a blow!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Has my memory gone to pot, or is this the first gratuitous bent-over bottom in 'Cold Cases' distinguished history?

A most egregious oversight, for which I feel big enough to shoulder at least some of the responsibility.

No ifs ands or 'butts' about it, we could be doing with a bit more bum, Blue!
Fordo007
What is your main fetish?: strangling, uniforms,
Why do you want to join this forum?: community of people with similar interests
Referral: browsing online

Post by Fordo007 »

Liking what I'm seeing... any preview pics of her first stabbing by any chance? :D

And I second this sentiment emphatically
consigni wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:12 am The figure of Louise as a ferocious fighting female being precipitously expunged from play, is stoking my embers.

Lethal ladies - at the top of their game - getting ruthlessly, rapidly removed, is a hard-on waiting to happen :approve:

You Go Girl!

The concept of a badass and ruthless woman getting in over her head and brutally and/or sadistically killed is a HUGE turn on.

An innocent or heroic lady can make similar feelings...

But a ruthless lady being overpowered and killed, ESPECIALLY if it's nice and slow by a killer whose eager to return the favor and be just as ruthless... that's such a hot scenario.

So with that in mind, is her stabbing slow? Is the killer slowly easing it in? Or is it fast? Or is it a struggle between them?

That's something I'm REALLY eager to see move of or hear described in more detail.

And I'm already really wanting this video asap and hoping for an early release.

And if the questions I get get answered and it's what I hope... I'll want an even earlier, early release... :twisted: :D
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, Louise is stabbed during a struggle in which she takes a knife to her target and he turns the tables on her!

Here's more pics in that vein...
Counter Strike Still 16 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 17 copy.jpg

Only 2 more days to go!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Counter-Strike" is an all-action episode of a sexy female assassin who gets taken out by her target.

Here's more pics from the production...
Counter Strike Still 9 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 10 copy.jpg

Coming Tomorrow!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Counter-Strike", starring lovely Louise, is NOW RELEASED!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1388
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... er-strike/
Counter Strike Still 22 copy.jpg
Louise is beautiful, but vicious, therefore deserving all she receives when her target gets the upper hand!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC #10: Counter-Strike" (Louise) is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Get it here:
Counter Strike Still 18 copy.jpg
Louise is beautiful, but vicious, therefore deserving all she receives when her target gets the upper hand!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC #10: Counter-Strike" (Louise) is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Get it here:
Counter Strike Still 201psd copy.jpg

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com