"White Angel 28" is HERE!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "White Angel 28" is HERE!

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:54 am I am not in favour fo them, Blue, so please keep them as an optional extra
Yes, there is a version without it, so if you don't like it, don't buy 28b.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Thanks Director B.

I purchased the movie to support the company. People who like the more traditional, painful death scenes will definitely dig this one. The orgasmic squirt at the end of version B was a nice little treat for fans of that element.

I hope that Stephanie Knight comes back for a White Angel movie with the element featured much more prominently, and that it's explicitly part of the story. It's been quite a while since a more erotically themed feature was released.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:10 pm
Falleen wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:07 am When do the orgasmic squirts take place? Are they added more as an effect, or are they somehow integrated into the scenario?
I think the implications for the reasons why the White Angels have an orgasmic squirt before they die is that their defeat secretly arouses them. It's a fault in their superpower make-up. Not all White Angels have this defect in their super DNA. Well, that's what the writer and creator have told me. :yes:
I believe there was also a video (with Yvonne?) where it comes out that orgasms weaken their regenerative powers, making them easier to finally kill.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:15 am
Falleen wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:07 am When do the orgasmic squirts take place? Are they added more as an effect, or are they somehow integrated into the scenario?
They are at the end just before she dies from a long strangulation. They are added as an effect, but work into the script well! The sales of this version WA 28b will decide whether or not we add this effect in future videos.

Blue
I think they were nicely utilized here, in the context of just as she was about to pass, and not overdone. I loved seeing her blurry revival in the background as X was celebrating his victory. Very Danica-like. She also has gorgeous long legs like Danica and looks awesome in that sexy outfit! Can't wait to see them resume their battle. We need a new Claire-type to do battle with her as well.
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

i think sienna would look great in a catsuit, the best white angel outfit :)