"SYCC #39: The Courier" (Yvonne) is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #39: The Courier" (Yvonne) is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Yvonne plays a courier agent who is carrying valuable data on her person!

She is first attacked, then subjected to a rough chloroforming, followed by a search of her awesome body for the data stick, including the removal of both of her boots!

Once found, her assailant winds a garrotte around her lovely neck and pulls tightly when she regains consciousness. She is garrotted roughly on the bed, but manages to break free. The man seizes her again, and decides to hand strangle her. During this vicious strangle, the top of her dress slips down to reveal her perfect set!

Yvonne puts up a great struggle, but when she starts to fade, her killer takes no chances and twists her head until her neck snaps!

A beautiful killing of a gorgeous victim!
The Courier Still 1 copy.jpg
The Courier Still 2 copy.jpg
The Courier Still 3 copy.jpg
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: "SYCC #39: The Courier" (Yvonne) is Coming Soon!

Post by xj900uk »

Love her boots, Blue... :love:
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Oh, goody! Dean is always guaranteed to take Yvonne out in the sexiest and most brutal manner! :excited:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

More stills from "The Courier" as this epic continues...
The Courier Still 4 copy.jpg
The Courier Still 5 copy.jpg
The Courier Still 7 copy.jpg
We were going to release this a week this friday, unless you'd like a release on, say, this Friday?

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Yes please Blue!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I’m up and rarin’ and ready for the rapidest release, Blue!

And my considerations of Yvonne’s current incautious scheme shall be subsequently in the cards.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I'll see if I can pull some strings for an early release tonight. Until then, enjoy more stills...
The Courier Still 6 copy.jpg
The Courier Still 8 copy.jpg
The Courier Still 9 copy.jpg
Yvonne is awesome in "The Courier"!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Whatever character, Yvonne's sexy neck was made for the garrote! :-)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #39: The Courier" is Now Available!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1397
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... e-courier/

Yvonne plays a courier agent who is carrying valuable data on her person!

She is first attacked, then subjected to a rough chloroforming, followed by a search of her awesome body for the data stick, including the removal of both of her boots!

Once found, her assailant winds a garrotte around her lovely neck and pulls tightly when she regains consciousness. She is garrotted roughly on the bed, but manages to break free. The man seizes her again, and decides to hand strangle her. During this vicious strangle, the top of her dress slips down to reveal her perfect set!

Yvonne puts up a great struggle, but when she starts to fade, her killer takes no chances and twists her head until her neck snaps!

The Courier poster copy.jpg
The Courier Still 10 copy.jpg
The Courier Still 15 copy.jpg
The Courier Still 20 copy.jpg
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Re: "SYCC #39: The Courier" (Yvonne) is RELEASED!

Post by Solomon123 »

just by the look of that last photo it’s a definite but from me :) can’t wait to see what else the other shoot with yvonne has in store
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Congratulations, Blue! Giving your stressed out director a little extra time has paid off, big time. :clap:

I absolutely adore this one. Technically, the low-key lighting, photography and editing are all wonderful.

Yvonne gives a completely committed performance that really contributes to the character's personification.
Her salaciously sexy death scene is so much more satisfyingly stimulating due to such a convincing portrayal.
It's delightfully obvious how much she really threw herself into the role; raising the game, once again.
My favourite Scotland Yard Cold Case with Yvonne. :approve: :approve:

Bill's Bill; what more can I say?! LOL

Next week's 'Murder Inc.', has just been set a very high bar indeed.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Firstly thanks for the early release Blue, great to have The Courier early. Fantastic job from the team! Yvonne has never looked lovelier and what a great actress, her and Bill compliment each other so well. The chloroform scene is one of Bluestones finest certainly the best since Lynda's in White Angel 16. Love the more active chloroforming, they had got a bit passive, it was great acting from Yvonne and so much more realistic ending with a great passout . Looking forward to even more active chloroform scenes in future productions, hopefully with Krystal and Lynda!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #39: The Courier" is Now Available and you can see from the comments above that it is a winner!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1397
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... e-courier/

Yvonne plays a courier agent who is carrying valuable data on her person! The killer has to overpower her, find the hidden data stick, then strangle her to death. Not an easy task as she puts up great resistance to both the chloroforming and the strangling.

The Courier poster copy.jpg
The Courier Still 21 copy.jpg
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

My verdict on this : 100 % MAGNIFICENT !!!

Short but the best movie of Yvonne !!! This is the best dying of Yvonne and her best acting for it in the bluestone studio !!!

The best performance of Yvonne in the face suffering expression and her suffering acting and dying acting, + she has now the best body shape (not too much fat and not slim at all = perfect body). :excited:

A 10/10 for a F VS M video !!! I want to vote for an award for this one, the award of the best Yvonne's movie in the bluestone studio !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :pc:

So please Bluestone, next time I want to see THIS in your strangle fetish video with Yvonne or any others actresses !!! :excited:

I enjoyed it very much, and for sure the actor has enjoyed much more, I saw him in the little making of in the end of video !!! LUCKY MAN !!!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Please bring back Yvonne's boots in a future movie, Blue and Director B. Those are the best one's she's had to date! :love: