"SYCC #40: Murder Inc." (Yvonne) is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #40: Murder Inc." (Yvonne) is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"Murder Inc." is coming on Friday!

An organization of assassins offers membership only to those who prove to them that they are capable of killing efficiently and without mercy. Slade applies for a position and is outfitted with a body cam and told to select and eliminate a random target, with his camera turned on to show the kill. He selects a gorgeous office worker, played by Yvonne. He is waiting for her inside her apartment when she comes home from work, and slowly strips out of her clothes until she is topless and dressed only in panties and silken robe. When she heads for the washroom to take a shower, Slade steps into view with silenced gun aimed at her. She pleads for her life, even offering her body. Slade shoots her in the belly first, and watches her shocked and pained reaction. Then, he follows up with a breast shot, and Yvonne drops to her knees. Slade kicks her in the face, dropping her to her back. He then finishes her with a headshot! Once she's dead, he makes sure that his prospective employers are satisfied with the kill, then he lifts her onto his shoulder, pats her ass, and carries her away for disposal. Awesome video! Don't miss it!
Murder Inc poster copy.jpg
More stills coming as Friday approaches!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "SYCC #39: Murder Inc." (Yvonne) is Coming Soon!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Aww... he didn't leave her sexy body behind to be found (and enjoyed) by the janitor? How selfish of him! :-)

Looks like a perfect release for Friday the 13th!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC #40: Murder Inc." (Yvonne) is Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, indeed. A great Friday the 13th treat.

Now, let's see the treat unwrapped...
Murder Inc Still 1 copy.jpg
Murder Inc Still 7 copy.jpg
Murder Inc Still 8 copy.jpg
More stills coming every day until the 13th arrives!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yvonne is nearly naked by the time the killer shows himself...
Murder Inc Still 10 copy.jpg
Murder Inc Still 11 copy.jpg
Murder Inc Still 12 copy.jpg
Don't miss this merciless shooting of Yvonne in cold blood!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yvonne takes the first bullet in the belly!
Murder Inc Still 13 copy.jpg
Murder Inc Still 14 copy.jpg
Murder Inc Still 15 copy.jpg
But, the killer isn't finished yet!

Coming Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yvonne takes the second bullet in her naked breast and she goes down, still pleading with him for mercy!
Murder Inc Still 16 copy.jpg
Murder Inc Still 17 copy.jpg
But, the killer isn't finished yet!

Coming Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Murder Inc." has been released!

A killer's initiation into Murder Inc. is to select and kill an innocent person. He chooses Yvonne, waits until she arrives home and strips to panties, and mercilessly shoots her to death... in belly, then breast, then headshot!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1398
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... urder-inc/
Murder Inc Still 18 copy.jpg
Murder Inc Still 20 copy.jpg
Murder Inc Still 25 copy.jpg
Lots for everyone! There's lots of foot fetish shots, plus ots carry, plus hits in 3 fave target areas!

Don't miss this latest Bluestone masterpiece!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #40: Murder Inc." (Yvonne) is RELEASED!

Post by consigni »

The clever conceit of Murder Incorporated is certainly conducive for cultivation :
Possibly instruction to fabricate a crime scene or suicide, requiring additional body handling and stripping.

Anyhow!
Yvonne's shocking incomprehensibility at being ruthlessly reduced to a fresh warm supple slab of prime dead meat is well worth the price of admission. With faultlessly focused photographs of her petrified expression - staring perplexed - and majestically mountainous mammaries immodestly made manifest, those images of her corpse are magnificent.

Although it ain't my thing, I even managed to get off at the sight of Yvonne being slovenly slung over Bill's shoulder.

p.s.

The quick close shot of Yvonne, prior to being picked up by Bill, is perfect for pausing.
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Murder Inc is great Blue , i hope you make upskirt stabbing for yvonne like this, this will be amazing :razz: there is no plans for that sooon ???
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:58 am Murder Inc is great Blue , i hope you make upskirt stabbing for yvonne like this, this will be amazing :razz: there is no plans for that sooon ???
Watch the SYCC newsfeed for more on the Krystal shoot. For now, let's concentrate on this latest release...

"Murder Inc." has been released!

A killer's initiation into Murder Inc. is to select and kill an innocent person. He chooses Yvonne, waits until she arrives home and strips to panties, and mercilessly shoots her to death... in belly, then breast, then headshot!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1398
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... urder-inc/
Murder Inc Still 2 copy.jpg
Murder Inc Still 21 copy.jpg
Lots for everyone! There's lots of foot fetish shots, plus ots carry, plus hits in 3 fave target areas!

Don't miss this latest Bluestone masterpiece!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com