"SYCC #41: Preempted Plans" (Cameron) is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #41: Preempted Plans" (Cameron) is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Hopefully, we will be able to release this latest "Scotland Yard Cold Case" episode by Friday, Sept. 17th!

Cameron is awoken from her sleep with a call on her cell. When she answers, there is silence. Then, a garotte is thrown over her head and across her throat from behind, and she struggles for her life, but this scenario is much more complex that it initially appears.

After she struggles for a while, her assailant tells her to stop struggling and eases up on the garotte. He instructs her to pick up the phone, and the man on the other end explains to her why she must die.

Then, the assailant begins strangling her anew. She manages to cause him to fall back onto her bed, but he pulls her along with him. Then, with her lying on top of him dressed only in a skimpy negligee he finishes slowly strangling her to death.

Once she's dead, he cradle carries her away for disposal.

Don't miss this awesomely sexy murder of the beautiful Cameron Drew!
Preempted Plans poster copy.jpg
Preempted Plans still 1 copy.jpg
Preempted Plans still 2 copy.jpg

More stills to come as the release date approaches!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #41: Preempted Plans" (Cameron) Coming Soon!

Post by consigni »

I've waited a long time to see Cameron going it alone on, 'Scotland Yard Cold Cases', Blue.

It never was in doubt that she'd start hitting them out of the ballpark the moment she stepped up to the plate.

These photographs are mere confirmation of an incontrovertible conclusion :

Cameron Drew's ascendency to matriarchal CEO at Scotland Yard is a categorical certainty.

p.s.

The fact that she is actually Scottish seems staggeringly prescient.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Wow, this looks very sexy!!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, Cameron's first appearance as a SYCC star is very sexy!

Here are more stills as Friday's release date approaches...
Preempted Plans still 3 copy.jpg
Preempted Plans still 4 copy.jpg
Don't miss getting this latest SYCC episode, "Preempted Plans", and find out whose plans were preempted and why!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Mystery. Intrigue. Suspense. And, the sensuously slinky, Cameron Drew; just to wrap it all up with a bow.

Does she know too much, or is she simply getting in the way of some evil schemer?

This is the way to do it, Blue.

I'm already feverishly fired up for Friday! :D
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Question: It looks highly unlikely but was she strangled manually in this one?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Looks a lot of fun, Blue & Director B, but I still can't shake the feeling that, given how sexy Cameron looks in black, that she would really make an awesome supervillainess.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

DaStrangler wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:39 pm Question: It looks highly unlikely but was she strangled manually in this one?
Cameron is garrotted the entire time. No manual strangulation in this one.

Coming Friday! "SYCC #41: Preempted Plans"!
Preempted Plans still 5 copy.jpg
Preempted Plans still 6 copy.jpg
Don't miss this awesome and sexy performance by our Scottish blonde beauty!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Coming on Friday to you! Hot Cameron in "Preempted Plans"...
Preempted Plans still 7 copy.jpg
Preempted Plans still 8 copy.jpg
She's weakening, but he forces her to put the phone on speaker mode to hear the caller explain why she is being killed!

Don't miss this sexy murder mystery from the Bluestone House of Ideas!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:20 am Coming on Friday to you! Hot Cameron in "Preempted Plans"...
Preempted Plans still 7 copy.jpg
Preempted Plans still 8 copy.jpg
She's weakening, but he forces her to put the phone on speaker mode to hear the caller explain why she is being killed!

Don't miss this sexy murder mystery from the Bluestone House of Ideas!

Blue
I always love when the victim is told what is happening and why, knowing there is nothing they can do to save themselves.

Some of my favorite lines:
  • The Trap - Claire tells her to "there's nothing you can do, just relax and let it happen..."
  • Dark Guardian - Araina tells her "Well, DG, it's been fun, but it looks like I'm going to have to break up with you..." followed by "Let's finish this up close and personal" as she tightens her grip on DG's throat.
  • Teen Bat 5 - While strangling her, Bill says, "Thanks for the workout, I think I'll toss you in the river."
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Cameron finishes hearing the reason for her demise. Then the strangle continues, but this time she ends up on the bed, writhing in sexy fashion on top of her very lucky killer! :eek: :excited: :twisted:
Preempted Plans still 9 copy.jpg
Preempted Plans still 10 copy.jpg
Preempted Plans still 11 copy.jpg
Coming Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sidmabb
What is your main fetish?: Stangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Already a member
Referral: Don't remember

Post by sidmabb »

Kinda looks like Britney
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Coming Tomorrow!
Preempted Plans still 12 copy.jpg
Preempted Plans still 13 copy.jpg
Preempted Plans still 14 copy.jpg
How would you like this hot babe lying on top of you as you slowly strangle her to death!

Enjoy the rush! Don't miss this hot video!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC #41: Preempted Plans" (Cameron) is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"Preempted Plans" has been released!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1407
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... ted-plans/
Preempted Plans poster copy.jpg
Preempted Plans still 15 copy.jpg
Preempted Plans still 17 copy.jpg
Cameron is so very sexy while being strangled in this awsome video!

Don't miss it!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

Classic Cold Case, and a masterclass from Cameron!

The girl can obviously act.
I hope to see and hear a lot more from Cameron Drew in future episodes.

Even the outtakes are very much worth watching.
They clearly show what a lovely person Cameron really is, whilst displaying the fun aspect of making these features.

It would be nice if a few other actresses would lighten up a little and join the Cold Case Club. :love: