"The Trap (Collector's Edition)" is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"The Trap (Collector's Edition)" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Another blockbuster Collector's Edition release is coming in the next couple of days!

Both versions of "The Trap" have been upgraded and will be available at both of our stores for the price of 1 Collector's Edition!

This is 1.75 GB of upgraded, BIG SCREEN glory as two gorgeous women fight each other, and each is killed by the other in each version of this awesome classic video!
The Trap poster copy.jpg
The Trap Collector's Edition version copy.jpg
Don't miss it!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "The Trap (Collector's Edition)" Coming Soon!

Post by Director B »

"The Trap (Collector's Edition)" Coming Soon!

A re-make of the classic "The Trap"! Two sexy spies battle to protect state secrets!

Trailer:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"The Trap (Collector's Edition)" Coming Soon!

A re-make of the classic "The Trap"! Two sexy spies battle to protect state secrets!

Trailer:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We are scheduling this for a release tomorrow, Monday, September 20th!

Don't miss it!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:19 pm We are scheduling this for a release tomorrow, Monday, September 20th!

Don't miss it!

Blue
For anyone who hasn't seen this video, it's an awesome performance by both Claire and the gorgeous Samantha. It is, by far, one of my all-time favorite strangles. Samantha's facial expressions as she fights for her life are so beautiful and Claire clearly relished the role of the brutal executioner, with great taunting dialogue, and she looks exhausted by the time she's finished the sexy blonde. She saved enough strength however for a bit of play with her fallen rival. Both versions are great but (for me), Samantha's defeat can't be beat! I only wish the lovely Samantha had made further appearances, I could watch her go down over and over! :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "The Trap (Collector's Edition)" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

The Collector's Edition version of "The Trap" is NOW AVAILABLE!

It includes both versions, which have been upgraded!

This is 1.75 GB of upgraded, BIG SCREEN glory as two gorgeous women fight each other, and each is killed by the other in each version of this awesome classic video!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1409
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... s-edition/
The Trap poster copy.jpg
The Trap poster 2 copy.jpg
Don't miss it!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "The Trap (Collector's Edition)" is RELEASED!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:52 pm The Collector's Edition version of "The Trap" is NOW AVAILABLE!

It includes both versions, which have been upgraded!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1409
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... s-edition/

The Trap poster copy.jpg
The Trap poster 2 copy.jpg
Don't miss it!

Blue
Very nicely done! I absolutely LOVE this video! Claire is always outstanding when she's strangling a hot blonde, and Samantha is certainly a smokin' hot blonde! Right up there with Mink for wearing a catsuit extremely well! :clap: