"Interrogation Gone Bad (Collector's Edition)" is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Interrogation Gone Bad (Collector's Edition)" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Our latest upgrade is Lynda's "Interrogation Gone Bad"
Interrogation gone bad poster copy.jpg
Interrogation Gone Bad Collector's Edition version 1 copy.jpg
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "Interrogation Gone Bad (Collector's Edition)" Coming Friday!

Post by Director B »

"Interrogation Gone Bad" Starring the sexy Lynda
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "Interrogation Gone Bad (Collector's Edition)" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

This classic Sexy Spies video features gorgeous Lynda being interrogated by a female agent and then being strangled to death when the interrogation doesn't proceed as expected. Long, vicious strangle of our stacked brunette babe! This upgraded BIG SCREEN version delivers Lynda's visuals much better than the original. The original was 83.5 MB. This upgraded version is a full 401 MB.

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1411
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/collector ... s-edition/
Don't miss this awesome babe on babe killing!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:19 pm This classic Sexy Spies video features gorgeous Lynda being interrogated by a female agent and then being strangled to death when the interrogation doesn't proceed as expected. Long, vicious strangle of our stacked brunette babe! This upgraded BIG SCREEN version delivers Lynda's visuals much better than the original. The original was 83.5 MB. This upgraded version is a full 401 MB.

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1411
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/collector ... s-edition/

Don't miss this awesome babe on babe killing!

Blue
Another fine upgrade!
This one is rather an outlier for me, (I prefer long legs in short skirts and topless endings) and I might have passed it by except for Lynda. I never regretted making that exception! Her performance in this was too good to miss, and the upgrade really brings it out. Once in a while, I prefer a scenario where the heroine is already defeated and her cocky arrogance belied the fact that she was helplessly bound to the chair and doomed. The verbal sparring between she and her sexy captor was delightful. The final strangle was vintage Lynda, for my money no one does it better! I suspect Lynda actually enjoys it more than most. I've rarely seen another actress allowing the garotte to be so tight, with others it looks almost loosely draped around the neck, but with her it's usually visually tight!

I'm still hoping to see "Final Assignment" and "Vengeful Visitation" get the upgrade, as they put her assets fully on display, but I'm a huge fan of everything she does! I hope she returns to the studio!
Lynda IGB.jpg
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

If I would give you an advice blue, you should make a remake of this one, with this time Lynda in short skirt - bare legs and with sexy bras, the female killer who will interrogate her : Cameron. And in the ending, dead Lynda with death stare - eyes open, tongue out and then a long body view of her !

What do you think about it blue ?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:01 pm If I would give you an advice blue, you should make a remake of this one, with this time Lynda in short skirt - bare legs and with sexy bras, the female killer who will interrogate her : Cameron. And in the ending, dead Lynda with death stare - eyes open, tongue out and then a long body view of her !

Yeah, I certainly prefer her sexy legs on full display, and I'd have loved to see this be a topless ending, or at least with no bra, so those hard nipples would leave their impression, but she does such an awesome job that I don't really mind the outfit. Now, I would've loved to see a sequel where the killer took too long to escape and was caught and strangled herself, I'm sure that babe would've died nicely too! :twisted:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:01 pm If I would give you an advice blue, you should make a remake of this one, with this time Lynda in short skirt - bare legs and with sexy bras, the female killer who will interrogate her : Cameron. And in the ending, dead Lynda with death stare - eyes open, tongue out and then a long body view of her !

We prefer to do videos that have not been done before, or upgrade the classics.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com