"Sudden Frenzy (Collector's Edition)" is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Sudden Frenzy (Collector's Edition)" is up!

Post by Bluestone »

Another classic upgraded to BIG SCREEN and high resolution for your viewing pleasure!

We thought we had lost this footage, but it’s been found in our archives.

This is the only topless video that Mink made and wow is she super sexy while stripping for her date who than attacks her when she’s topless and brutally strangles her!

This is possibly the best strangle video that we’ve ever produced!

The original was only 92 MB, but this upgraded version is a full 780 MB!

Mink is a sexy tease who is made to pay with her life for steaming up her date to the boiling point!

Don't miss this awesome video!

Get it here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1420
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/collector ... s-edition/

Blue
Sudden Frenzy poster copy.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 10 copy.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 16 copy.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 15 copy.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 19 copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "Sudden Frenzy (Collector's Edition)" is up!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:37 pm Another classic upgraded to BIG SCREEN and high resolution for your viewing pleasure!

We thought we had lost this footage, but it’s been found in our archives.

This is the only topless video that Mink made and wow is she super sexy while stripping for her date who than attacks her when she’s topless and brutally strangles her!

This is possibly the best strangle video that we’ve ever produced!

The original was only 92 MB, but this upgraded version is a full 780 MB!

Mink is a sexy tease who is made to pay with her life for steaming up her date to the boiling point!

Don't miss this awesome video!

Get it here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1420
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/collector ... s-edition/

Blue

Sudden Frenzy poster copy.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 10 copy.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 16 copy.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 15 copy.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 19 copy.jpg
I'm so delighted that this was able to be upgrade! It came out beautifully! There's just so much to love about this video, and it only begins with being able to fully appreciate what a magnificent body Mink has! The flirting, the strip-tease, Mink's lovely ass in that thong, those sexy stockings, the list goes on!

Possibly unique to this video is the complete absence of a music track until the body pans begin. I don't recall having that on any other video, and it really is "addition by subtraction" as it allowed the "music" to be the duet between Mr. Blue's grunts and Mink's choking sounds.

As always, Mink did a wonderful job with her facial expressions and unlike her other videos came across as a totally defenseless victim, making this a straight out murder more along the lines of a Scotland Yard Cold Case.

One thing about this video, it always made me long to see that zipper come down on her catsuit as Catwarrior, and while Heather looks great in that outfit and is doing a fine job as successor, Mink will always be my favorite feline!

The results from this upgrade only make me even more anxious to see the upgraded "Final Assignment" next week with Lynda in lace-tops, topless, and fondled! I might very well rank these two as my overall favorites!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

I'm so delighted that this was able to be upgrade! It came out beautifully! There's just so much to love about this video, and it only begins with being able to fully appreciate what a magnificent body Mink has! The flirting, the strip-tease, Mink's lovely ass in that thong, those sexy stockings, the list goes on!

Possibly unique to this video is the complete absence of a music track until the body pans begin. I don't recall having that on any other video, and it really is "addition by subtraction" as it allowed the "music" to be the duet between Mr. Blue's grunts and Mink's choking sounds.

As always, Mink did a wonderful job with her facial expressions and unlike her other videos came across as a totally defenseless victim, making this a straight out murder more along the lines of a Scotland Yard Cold Case.

One thing about this video, it always made me long to see that zipper come down on her catsuit as Catwarrior, and while Heather looks great in that outfit and is doing a fine job as successor, Mink will always be my favorite feline!

The results from this upgrade only make me even more anxious to see the upgraded "Final Assignment" next week with Lynda in lace-tops, topless, and fondled! I might very well rank these two as my overall favorites!
[/quote]

We did our best with the Final Assignment, but this was a delaced video and there were some things in the video that the AI programme couldn't correct so this one is not perfect but better than it was.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:44 am I'm so delighted that this was able to be upgrade! It came out beautifully! There's just so much to love about this video, and it only begins with being able to fully appreciate what a magnificent body Mink has! The flirting, the strip-tease, Mink's lovely ass in that thong, those sexy stockings, the list goes on!

We did our best with the Final Assignment, but this was a delaced video and there were some things in the video that the AI programme couldn't correct so this one is not perfect but better than it was.
[/quote]

I'm sure I won't be disappointed!