"White Angel 5" (Collectors Edition) is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"White Angel 5" (Collectors Edition) is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

Our latest upgraded video is the classic "White Angel 5"! This video contains all three parts of this multi-part video where September Rose fights against not only Agent X but also Petra, who plays a super-powered Remo agent in her only appearance with our British cast and crew! So, it's Petra vs. September Rose to the death! The action includes the following: First, September strangles Petra to death. Petra revives, thanks to some secret genetic engineering, and Agent X joins her in killing September. Finally, Agent X turns on Petra and strangles her to death after stripping her topless. This is perhaps the best strangle video ever produced... (he said modestly)! There's female vs. female action, as well as male vs. female action. September dies with her tongue protruding, but Petra dies without the extended tongue. This video includes three female death scenes, one featuring September and two featuring Petra. In short, this one has it all! 1.4 GB in big screen and high resolution!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1423
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/collector ... s-edition/
White Angel 5 Upscaled poster copy.jpg
WA 5 still 9a copy.jpg
WA 5 still 10a copy.jpg
WA 5 still 12a copy.jpg
Don't miss this awesome 2 girl strangle. Petra is actually strangled twice, once by September Rose and once by Agent X while topless!

Well worth the money!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "White Angel 5" (Collectors Edition) is UP!

Post by SSkykingDA »

I LOVED the original, and I love the upgrade! I have never been able to decide which of the three strangles I love most, but all three were delicious. Forced to choose, I'd probably have to give the nod to September's strangling of Petra. It could be referred to as "The Battle of the Racks" because they both have wonderful ones! Petra has done so many topless videos that hers are here trademark, but September probably flies under the radar until you see this one! I loved all of her appearances but this, and White Angel 4 are my favorites because in both she got to strangle a sexy babe and she did so in an absolutely ruthless manner that you wouldn't have expected from such a beauty! Kudos to the cameraman crew for this!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

The upgraded classic, "White Angel 5", is NOW AVAILABLE!

This video contains all three parts of this multi-part video where September Rose fights against not only Agent X but also Petra, who plays a super-powered Remo agent in her only appearance with our British cast and crew!

This video includes three female death scenes, one featuring September and two featuring Petra, one of which is a topless strangle. In short, this one has it all! 1.4 GB in big screen and high resolution!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1423
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/collector ... s-edition/

WA 5 still 4a copy.jpg
WA 5 still 5a copy.jpg
WA 5 still 13a copy.jpg
Don't miss it!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Petra's first sudden death - as she's being strangled - collapsing into an intense stare, is solidly sexy stuff.
( There should certainly be a few more strangles that end this shockingly abrupt on SYCC. )

But the real reason for buying this movie, and the reason I would have to purchase it again if I were ever so careless as to lose the download, is September Rose. With her sexy eyes and swagger and big boobs and, of course, her resolute verbal determination not to be defeated just before her tongue makes good its escape, she is absolutely phenomenal in this.

If I had my way, Blue, every single actress in, 'Scotland Yard Cold Cases', would have at least one death scene where their character ends with a protruding tongue draped out in a similar fashion.

Women are so stunningly provocative when they pull off such poses successfully.

p.s.

Surely, this just can't be me again?!