"Frenzy Alternative (Collector's Edition) is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Frenzy Alternative (Collector's Edition) is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

This classic re-telling of the signature death scene of Hitchcock's "Frenzy", "The Frenzy Alternative" starring Claire, is back in upscaled high resolution and large screen format for your viewing pleasure! Claire's psycho patient catches her alone in her office, strikes fear into her heart, rapes her, then winds his necktie around her lovely neck and viciously strangles her to death so hard that her tongue is forced to loll from her mouth as she dies horribly. This one is not to be missed!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1426
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/collector ... s-edition/
Frenzy Alternative poster copy.jpg
Frenzy Alternative still 6a.jpg
Frenzy Alternative still 5a.jpg
Frenzy Alternative still 9a.jpg
Frenzy Alternative still 11a.jpg
Don't miss this awesome rape and strangle of sexy Claire!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: "Frenzy Alternative (Collector's Edition) is UP!

Post by dunnie1 »

Claire is awesome in this, I have the original. Would love to see more of you victims in those sexy stockings!!!!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:50 pm This classic re-telling of the signature death scene of Hitchcock's "Frenzy", "The Frenzy Alternative" starring Claire, is back in upscaled high resolution and large screen format for your viewing pleasure! Claire's psycho patient catches her alone in her office, strikes fear into her heart, rapes her, then winds his necktie around her lovely neck and viciously strangles her to death so hard that her tongue is forced to loll from her mouth as she dies horribly. This one is not to be missed!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1426
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/collector ... s-edition/

Frenzy Alternative poster copy.jpg
Frenzy Alternative still 6a.jpg
Frenzy Alternative still 5a.jpg
Frenzy Alternative still 9a.jpg
Frenzy Alternative still 11a.jpg
Don't miss this awesome rape and strangle of sexy Claire!

Blue
I'm so happy to see this! Loved the original, and now it's better than ever! I could be wrong, but I think this is the most intense death scene Claire has ever performed. She's been "killed" before, but typically quickly with little fight. She makes a fine performance here, and with her blouse opened and bra revealed, the skirt, stockings, and heels all combine to make this a very sexy death scene! I list this second only to "The Trap" in my ranking of Claire's roles.
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

Claire is the most beautiful actress you ever engaged. I assume she has retired, but if she ever decided on a comeback, there would be an audience!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

ikke21 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:09 pm Claire is the most beautiful actress you ever engaged. I assume she has retired, but if she ever decided on a comeback, there would be an audience!
She's actually moved into mainstream. Real actress name and link deleted by FF Admin.
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

Ah, thanks for letting me know. Good for her! She seems to have pretty steady work. Not easy in that industry, I believe.

But a comeback to our nick of the woods seems unlikely then. :cry:
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

ikke21 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:17 am Ah, thanks for letting me know. Good for her! She seems to have pretty steady work. Not easy in that industry, I believe.

But a comeback to our nick of the woods seems unlikely then. :cry:
Sadly, yes. I really miss her, especially as the villainess. Only Araina was her equal when it came to playing the delightfully sadistic killer of sexy women! Still waiting for someone to step up and fill that void, but Jenny showed a lot of promise in Catwarrior 11!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:47 pm
ikke21 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:09 pm Claire is the most beautiful actress you ever engaged. I assume she has retired, but if she ever decided on a comeback, there would be an audience!
She's actually moved into mainstream. Real actress name and link deleted by FF Admin.
Do you have a name of her mainstream movie