"Psycho Slasher - Director's Cut" is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Psycho Slasher - Director's Cut" is up!

Post by Bluestone »

It's NOW AVAILABLE! Don't miss Petra in this Psycho-styled shower slashing... "Psycho Slasher", completely re-mastered!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1452
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/directors ... 0%99s-cut/
PsychoSlasherDC-PromoLogo.jpg
Another classic Petra blood death that has been upgraded both in resolution and in blood effects! This masterpiece, based loosely on Hitchcock's "Psycho", features a shower death where Petra is first tortured by numerous slashings across her bountiful breasts, followed by two belly stabs that prove fatal. Petra's reactions to the slashes and stabs is outstanding, and their effectiveness is enhanced by tighter and faster paced editing than the original version. The blood f/x is also greatly improved. Don't miss this awesome bloody murder of a beautiful stacked blonde while completely nude in the shower.

It doesn't get any better than this!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
GeorgeL
What is your main fetish?: snuff, vore, NC
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been in this fantasies long enough but no long enough
Referral: web

Re: "Psycho Slasher - Director's Cut" is up!

Post by GeorgeL »

Terrific!

I did a series with the same scenario , here is one from it...
psycho21.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.