"White Angel 20 - Collector's Edition" is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"White Angel 20 - Collector's Edition" is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

"White Angel 20 - Collector's Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1459
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/collector ... s-edition/
White Angel 20 Collector's Edition copy.jpg
This is the upgraded BIG screen, high resolution version of "White Angel 20"! Stephanie plays White Angel agent, Tisha Wade, who is captured by Agent X. Since White Angels are almost impossible to kill, Agent X first tries to burn out her healing factor with a long, vicious strangle, but when she recovers even from this usual White Angel weakness, he uses his gun to put her down. It takes a while for her to heal from these multiple gunshot wounds, so as she’s still recovering, he carries her away as his sultry captive. Lots of sexy action in this super spy video, including a topless scene!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Re: "White Angel 20 - Collector's Edition" is UP!

Post by Falleen »

Possibly my favorite release from you guys, and I hope to see Stephanie back soon as a WA in another movie that prominently features the orgasm as part of the story.

Does this release have anything extra compared to the original version, other than the upgraded resolution? Any deleted scenes or other things?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Falleen wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:18 pm Possibly my favorite release from you guys, and I hope to see Stephanie back soon as a WA in another movie that prominently features the orgasm as part of the story.

Does this release have anything extra compared to the original version, other than the upgraded resolution? Any deleted scenes or other things?
There's no extra footage, just much higher quality production values!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Falleen
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.

Post by Falleen »

Don't think I didn't notice those low moans that were added in this version after the orgasm. Subtle, but really hot.
Blue, you clever fox, I hope the next WA movie is a sequel to this and stars Stephanie.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Falleen wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:57 am Don't think I didn't notice those low moans that were added in this version after the orgasm. Subtle, but really hot.
Blue, you clever fox, I hope the next WA movie is a sequel to this and stars Stephanie.
They may have been there before, but not audible. They seem to have been toning down the music on a lot of these as well, to emphasize dialogue and choking sounds. Personally, I'm fine with losing the music entirely, the babes make their own music as they go down! :twisted: I will say there was one instance where the music was particularly effective. I can't remember which video at the moment, but it ended with a neck snap and at the instant of her neck being snapped, the music went silent. It perfectly conveyed the suddenness of her death!
Falleen

Post by Falleen »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:13 am
Falleen wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:57 am Don't think I didn't notice those low moans that were added in this version after the orgasm. Subtle, but really hot.
They may have been there before, but not audible. They seem to have been toning down the music on a lot of these as well, to emphasize dialogue and choking sounds. Personally, I'm fine with losing the music entirely, the babes make their own music as they go down! :twisted: I will say there was one instance where the music was particularly effective. I can't remember which video at the moment, but it ended with a neck snap and at the instant of her neck being snapped, the music went silent. It perfectly conveyed the suddenness of her death!
While it's true the music was removed (which works better because we can hear her inner dialogue and moans more clearly), there are definitely added moans in the new version. I just compared them with the volume cranked up.
So I appreciate the filmmakers taking the time to add this in - it enhances the movie!