"SYCC: A Surprise for Vito" is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC: A Surprise for Vito" is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

"A Surprise For Vito" has now been released! Long-legged Sienna Scarlett heats up the screen as a gorgeous woman who is slowly and painfully murdered to send a message to her gangster boyfriend, Vito! She's an innocent girl who believed that Vito had left that life behind him! He lied!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1461
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... -for-vito/
A Surprise for Vito poster copy.jpg

First, she is ordered to strip to her bra. Then, the hitman blows a silenced slug into her trim belly, and knocks her about as the attack progresses, explaining that he wants her to die and slow and painful death to send a message to Vito, and because Vito appears to care for her!

The killer next shoots her in the thigh, dropping her to her knees. Then, he taunts her with his silenced gun, moving it down her body, through her cleavage and to her belly where he empties another couple of rounds into her hot body. Sienna drops to the floor on her side and begins to writhe in pain as the gunman watches, enjoying her pain. High heels are kicked from her feet, her skirt rising to provide a sexy panty show. Then, he lines her up and blows a final bullet into her forehead, killing her instantly.

Sienna's beautiful body now lies still in pools of blood as her killer checks her neck pulse.

This one's awesome! Don't miss it!

A Surprise for Vito Still 8 copy.jpg
A Surprise for Vito Still 9 copy.jpg
A Surprise for Vito Still 22 copy.jpg
A Surprise for Vito Still 25 copy.jpg
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC: A Surprise for Vito" is UP!

Post by consigni »

This one's simple set-up hits the spot!
- It has done the best job of turning me on since Cameron was last taken out in 'Unarmed and Dangerous'. -

The bullet hits and blood are both beautifully done, Blue.
- I'll leave it at that! -

Sienna is super sexy in those still shots at the end.
- They'll be getting the freeze-frame treatment for quite some time. -
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

Thought this was going to be the second release? Has Blindsided By Fear been pushed back?

Was so looking forward to seeing her strangled again. :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

sjames8 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:20 am Thought this was going to be the second release? Has Blindsided By Fear been pushed back?

Was so looking forward to seeing her strangled again. :pc:
It's being edited this week, probably for a release next week.

Once I have some rendered stills, I will start a thread.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com