Petra Latest Upgrade News!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Petra Latest Upgrade News!

Post by Bluestone »

We are upgrading her best videos in our Director's Cut series in High Resolution and large screen size, because she is simply AWESOME!

So, in addition to "Late Shift", we have upgraded a dozen or so other Petra classics for your enjoyment
20Step-DC-PromoLogo.jpg
PetraVig1-DC-PromoLogo.jpg
PetraVig3-DC-PromoLogo.jpg
PetraVig4-DC-PromoLogo.jpg
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: "Late Shift - Director's Cut" is UP!

Post by xj900uk »

Can you do an upgraded Director's Cut of 'Aquaphobia', Mr Blue?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:56 am Can you do an upgraded Director's Cut of 'Aquaphobia', Mr Blue?
I agree, the unique nature of Petra's murder in "Aquaphobia" would make that a nice upgrade if the original footage is available, though I don't know how popular drowning is with the overall customer base. I'd really love to see one done with underwater footage in a pool, but I know that would present many complications. But this one was very nicely done!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:56 am Can you do an upgraded Director's Cut of 'Aquaphobia', Mr Blue?
I'm always looking for ways to improve these productions, not just upgrade them, but I will give it a shot and see if I can make it better as well as in higher resolution.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Petra New Upgrade News!

Post by Bluestone »

I started on upgrading "Aquaphobia" last night. I have all of the Petra original footage, so this will be my latest upgrade project!

Do you know the truth behind these Petra upgrades? Well, knowing that Petra is my favourite necro actress of all time and that I have all of her original Bluestone footage, it isn't hard to figure it out. I started to upgrade these classics for my own personal enjoyment with higher resolution and advanced editing and f/x techniques. I could have just enjoyed them at home on my big screen TV, but I decided to share them with all of her death fetish fans. Thus, the Director's cut series.

Here is a peek at the next two to be released over the next month or so...
WitnessInSilk-DC-PromoLogo.jpg
LastPhotoshoot-DC-PromoLogo.jpg
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Petra Latest Upgrade News!

Post by Bluestone »

Just finished upgrading Aquaphobia. When I did so, I was able to re-edit to tighten the pacing as well as upgrading the audio f/x. The result is a much slicker production. Here's the new Promo-Logo...
Aquaphobia-DC-PromoLogo.jpg
Coming late next month! Watch for it!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I've been looking for more Petra videos to upgrade, and was amazed that I had not thought of "Options" before. In that fantastic video, Suzi kills Petra three times and is killed herself. The first two slayings, a brutal stabbing and vicious strangle are visualizations of how Suzi contemplates killing her. Finally, Suzi decides on an uzi, and blows Petra away with three bursts of machine gun fire, before she is shot in the breast 3 times by Victor.

Here's the new PromoLogo for this upgraded video that I am putting the finishing touches on now.

Options-DC-PromoLogo.jpg
Hope you're enjoying these classic videos upgraded to BIG screen format and resolution.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Hi Blue, great choice for sure!
This was the first custom video you made for me back in 2010 and I still enjoy it today!!!
Great team of actresses, but it's Petra who shines with her outstanding performance, a real tour de force of multiple deaths!
Can't wait to get the improved version!

P.S.: Can I suggest also ROOM 666 with Petra and Velvets as a further upgrade?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dirtyharry wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:47 am
P.S.: Can I suggest also ROOM 666 with Petra and Velvets as a further upgrade?
Hey dirtyharry,

Great to hear from you again. I'll take a look at Room 666 to see what can be done to improve it, in addition to upping the resolution.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Aquaphobia - Director's Cut" is being released on Friday!
As for my next project after upgrading "Options", I've taken a look at "Room 666" and feel that I can tighten up the editing and make it a much better video in addition to upgrading the resolution to BIG screen format!

So, that will be my next Petra upgrade project!

I'll keep you informed as the editing progresses.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Bluestone wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:41 pm
As for my next project after upgrading "Options", I've taken a look at "Room 666" and feel that I can tighten up the editing and make it a much better video in addition to upgrading the resolution to BIG screen format!

Great news, Blue, thanks!
Petra in ROOM 666 is a GODDESS, really too hot to handle!

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:41 pm "Aquaphobia - Director's Cut" is being released on Friday!

I'll keep you informed as the editing progresses.

Blue
Excellent news, Blue. I will be adding that to my collection, I remember a few years back when you and I were hammering out the plot and finding another use for that punch bowl you had in stock
dirtyharry

Post by dirtyharry »

Hi Blue,

I've just bought the director's cut version of ROOM 666 and I must say that it looks awesome!!! I love it! :clap: :approve: :pc:
I don't know if you have plans for other Petra upgrades, but I can suggest other old Petra customs, ordered by me some years ago:
Double Agents: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=207
Deadly Competition 2: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=356
Enter Valeria: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=333
To Serve And Protect: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=361
Your decision, of course, but I really appreciate your efforts to improve the best from the past, including the best actress in the business, PETRA! I miss her so much!!! :love:

ImageImageImageImage