"SYCC #50: Blindsided by Fear" (Sienna) is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #50: Blindsided by Fear" (Sienna) is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

"Blindsided by Fear" has now been released! Long-legged Sienna Scarlett heats up the screen as she becomes the next victim of the UK Strangler!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1464
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... d-by-fear/
Blindsided by fear poster copy.jpg

Sienna has just assured her boyfriend that she's made it home safe, when the UK Strangler attacks from the shadows, knocking her to the bed. They struggle and Sienna ends up lying on top of the Strangler, struggling wildly as he garottes her. She does break away, but he manages to knock her to the floor, incapacitating her with a brutal kick between the legs. As she reacts to the blow, the Strangler gets behind her on the floor and once more whips the garotte around her lovely neck. This time, he maintains the pressure until she weakens from the prolonged strangle. Then, he seizes her by the head and twists viciously, snapping her neck and killing her almost instantly. She drops like a bag of dirt to the floor, lying face down. He rolls her over, check her neck pulse, and after several views of her beautiful corpse, the Strangler lifts her into a cradle carry, admires her, and carries her away.

Sexy Sienna puts up a very active struggle during this extended murder scene... 6.5 minutes without closing credits.
Blindsided by fear Still 11 copy.jpg
Blindsided by fear Still 16 copy.jpg
Blindsided by fear Still 20 copy.jpg
Blindsided by fear Still 24 copy.jpg
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #50: Blindsided by Fear" (Sienna) is UP!

Post by consigni »

Sienna's struggle with the UK Strangler is the most convincing of the series.

Her valiant defiance to the very end has given Britain's favourite maniac a new motto :
If you can't strangle 'em, snap 'em!

I wholeheartedly approve of the guy's resilience in the face of adversity.
Hopefully, he'll be forced to break the bones of other beautiful babes as they are on the cusp of victory,
only to have him mercilessly manhandle their crumpled semiclad corpses lying helplessly broken in defeat.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Glad you liked it! It certainly was a snap to get my approval too!

Love the shocked look of those baby blues of hers!

Blindsided by fear Still 21 copy.jpg
Blindsided by fear Still 22 copy.jpg
For those who haven't enjoyed it yet, you can get it here:
It's also on Genre Videos for Bitcoin users.

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

The 'UK Strangler' is a great serial killer, Director B. You should draw up some mock lurid and ghoulish headlines for future productions starring him, the sort that 'The Sun' would dream up when bored.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:54 am Glad you liked it! It certainly was a snap to get my approval too!

Love the shocked look of those baby blues of hers!

Blindsided by fear Still 21 copy.jpg
Blindsided by fear Still 22 copy.jpg

For those who haven't enjoyed it yet, you can get it here:
It's also on Genre Videos for Bitcoin users.

Blue
Absolutely delightful! I knew that Sienna could pull it off. She took a lot of criticism for "Supernova 31" but as I recall, wasn't she brought in on short notice as a replacement for that? At any rate, she nailed it here, and she's too gorgeous not to see more of! I just hope she hasn't sworn off topless appearances, as the last few videos have not featured that. I appreciate her lovely, natural breasts!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, she is too beautiful to not use, and you are right that she was brought in as a last minute replacement for Supernova 31. She still does topless. We plan to show more of her, including more of her body, in the SYCC series.

Blue
Blindsided by fear Still 3 copy.jpg

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:42 pm Yes, she is too beautiful to not use, and you are right that she was brought in as a last minute replacement for Supernova 31. She still does topless. We plan to show more of her, including more of her body, in the SYCC series.

Blue

Blindsided by fear Still 3 copy.jpg
Please do! She also needs a follow-up to her White Angel appearance, as we saw her revive in the background while Agent X was on the phone. It would be great to do a multi-video arc of her being strangled and neck snapped repeatedly in the same outfit as you did with Danica, (White Angel 10,11 and 15) implying one long repeated defeat to burn out her regenerative power and finish her off for good. I loved that Danica's last appearance in White Angel 15 was unequivocal, that Agent Reese had finally been permanently put down!