"Inside Job" (Heather) is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Inside Job" (Heather) is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

SYCC's "Inside Job" (Heather Page) is NOW RELEASED!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1470
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/index.php ... ct&id=9371

Heather Page is hung over the UK Strangler's shoulder and strangled, followed by a double neck snap!
Inside Job poster copy.jpg
D.I. Rebecca Chase shares her theory of the identity of the UK Strangler with a fellow D.I. She is obviously fishing, but before she can hook him, he pounds her into semi-consciousness. She fights back, and what follows is a hand-to-hand battle of two highly trained cops. Unfortunately, she is disarmed, and knocked out. The UK Strangler uses the opportunity to remove one of her nylons and use it as the instrument of her death.

There is another fight, but the Strangler gets the upper hand, wraps the nylon around her lovely neck, and while standing back to back he hauls her over his shoulder, her kicking feet leaving the floor in the process. As the gorgeous woman struggles to relieve the pressure on her throat, the Strangler maintains the pressure until she starts to weaken. Then, after she struggles for her breath for a while, he ends her struggles and her life with two powerful pulls that crack her delicate neck. She’s left hanging from his shoulder with her beautiful face transformed into a wide-eyed death mask.

He lowers her to the floor, assures himself that she’s dead, and then pick her up in a cradle carry and carries her body away for disposal.
Inside Job Still 23 copy.jpg
Inside Job Still 24 copy.jpg
Inside Job Still 30 copy.jpg
Inside Job Still 35 copy.jpg

Don't miss this HOT video!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "Inside Job" (Heather) is UP!

Post by consigni »

This one's ridiculously good fun all the way, and probably my favourite with Heather.

She plays the part of an arrogant detective to perfection,
putting up a fierce but futile fight against our UK Strangler until the moment her neck is fatally snapped.

The scene he lowers her 'can't-quite-believe-it-corpse' to the floor is especially jerk off worthy!
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

consigni wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:05 pm This one's ridiculously good fun all the way, and probably my favourite with Heather.
Any closeups of her feet with toes pointed while trying to reach the floor during the strangle?
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

No close-ups of feet and toes, Nyghtfall.

It's focused solely on character and story development,
the fabulous fight sequence,
and Heather's sexy-as-fuck death scene.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

consigni wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:55 am No close-ups of feet and toes, Nyghtfall.
Understood. Got your PM about it as well.

Thanks.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 7:43 pm SYCC's "Inside Job" (Heather Page) is NOW RELEASED!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1470
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/index.php ... ct&id=9371

Heather Page is hung over the UK Strangler's shoulder and strangled, followed by a double neck snap!

Inside Job poster copy.jpg
D.I. Rebecca Chase shares her theory of the identity of the UK Strangler with a fellow D.I. She is obviously fishing, but before she can hook him, he pounds her into semi-consciousness. She fights back, and what follows is a hand-to-hand battle of two highly trained cops. Unfortunately, she is disarmed, and knocked out. The UK Strangler uses the opportunity to remove one of her nylons and use it as the instrument of her death.

There is another fight, but the Strangler gets the upper hand, wraps the nylon around her lovely neck, and while standing back to back he hauls her over his shoulder, her kicking feet leaving the floor in the process. As the gorgeous woman struggles to relieve the pressure on her throat, the Strangler maintains the pressure until she starts to weaken. Then, after she struggles for her breath for a while, he ends her struggles and her life with two powerful pulls that crack her delicate neck. She’s left hanging from his shoulder with her beautiful face transformed into a wide-eyed death mask.

He lowers her to the floor, assures himself that she’s dead, and then pick her up in a cradle carry and carries her body away for disposal.

Inside Job Still 23 copy.jpg
Inside Job Still 24 copy.jpg
Inside Job Still 30 copy.jpg
Inside Job Still 35 copy.jpg

Don't miss this HOT video!

Blue
At last! The return of the sexy "over the shoulder hanging"! Nicely done!
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

As I mentioned on the other thread, would have loved a full shot of her hanging after strangle was over. And Heather is amazing!!