"White Angel 31" (Lynda) is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"White Angel 31" (Lynda) is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

"White Angel 31", starring Lynda, has been released!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1475
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... -angel-31/

You can watch the Trailer on either of these sites!
WA 31 poster copy.jpg
WA 31 still 14 copy.jpg
WA 31 still 15 copy.jpg
WA 31 still 23 copy.jpg
WA 31 still 26 copy.jpg
Lynda returns as White Angel Agent Knight in the sequel to White Angel 30. She arrives at Agent Starling’s apartment and is met by three Remo agents. One tries repeatedly to chloroform her, but the other two keep having to intervene to pound her into submission each time she breaks free. Finally, with their help, he manages to put her down. When she starts to come around, they put two slugs into her belly, which “kills her”. They then rip her shirt open and search her body, but keeping her dead is a challenge. So, one of them throws her over his shoulder and carries her to the bedroom. She is tied to a chair and garrotted until she dies a second time. When their boss comes to check on them, Agent Knight manages to break free and proceeds to shoot all of the henchmen with their own weapons. Unfortunately for her, their boss has come prepared with a self-constricting garrotte that he manages to slip over her head from behind and activate. The thin wire tightens immediately around her neck and Agent Knight suffers for a long time trying to survive this new Remo weapon. She fails as the garrotte crushes her neck, killing her and keeping her dead. The boss picks up her body in a cradle carry and leaves.

Lynda’s return performance is amazing in this latest White Angel episode!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "White Angel 31" (Lynda) is UP!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:56 pm "White Angel 31", starring Lynda, has been released!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1475
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... -angel-31/

You can watch the Trailer on either of these sites!

WA 31 poster copy.jpg
WA 31 still 14 copy.jpg
WA 31 still 15 copy.jpg
WA 31 still 23 copy.jpg
WA 31 still 26 copy.jpg
Lynda returns as White Angel Agent Knight in the sequel to White Angel 30. She arrives at Agent Starling’s apartment and is met by three Remo agents. One tries repeatedly to chloroform her, but the other two keep having to intervene to pound her into submission each time she breaks free. Finally, with their help, he manages to put her down. When she starts to come around, they put two slugs into her belly, which “kills her”. They then rip her shirt open and search her body, but keeping her dead is a challenge. So, one of them throws her over his shoulder and carries her to the bedroom. She is tied to a chair and garrotted until she dies a second time. When their boss comes to check on them, Agent Knight manages to break free and proceeds to shoot all of the henchmen with their own weapons. Unfortunately for her, their boss has come prepared with a self-constricting garrotte that he manages to slip over her head from behind and activate. The thin wire tightens immediately around her neck and Agent Knight suffers for a long time trying to survive this new Remo weapon. She fails as the garrotte crushes her neck, killing her and keeping her dead. The boss picks up her body in a cradle carry and leaves.

Lynda’s return performance is amazing in this latest White Angel episode!

Blue
So, is she wearing scarfs for a while until the mark around her neck goes away? :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:07 pm So, is she wearing scarfs for a while until the mark around her neck goes away? :clap:
LOL! It WAS super tight, wasn't it?

Now, wearing a scarf would cover the wound, but it might also encourage a dastardly villain to use the scarf as a makeshift ligature to throttle the lovely Lynda once again! :excited:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:24 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:07 pm So, is she wearing scarfs for a while until the mark around her neck goes away? :clap:
LOL! It WAS super tight, wasn't it?

Now, wearing a scarf would cover the wound, but it might also encourage a dastardly villain to use the scarf as a makeshift ligature to throttle the lovely Lynda once again! :excited:

Blue
Don't dangle such a delicious scenario at me, Blue! You might need to work that into a SYCC! I always love it when the victim brings her own murder weapon! :D

As for Lynda, I hope she doesn't try to top that performance and end up prematurely "retired"! ;-)