"Options (Director's Cut)" is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Options (Director's Cut)" is up!

Post by Bluestone »

It's been released! This is the upgraded version of "Options"!

In "Options", Suzi kills Petra three times and is killed herself. The first two slayings, a brutal stabbing and vicious strangle, are visualizations of how Suzi contemplates killing Petra. Finally, Suzi decides to use an uzi, and blows Petra away with three bursts of machine gun fire, before Suzi is shot herself in the breast 3 times by Victor. 4 sexy babe killings in this video, which has been upgraded to BIG screen format and resolution, together with an f/x upgrade and a complete re-edit to tighten the pacing throughout. There are also slow motion versions of both shootings.

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1476
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/directors ... 0%99s-cut/
Options-DC-PromoLogo.jpg
Do not miss this awesome video featuring 3 Petra deaths as well as a Suzi death!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Re: "Options (Director's Cut)" is up!

Post by dirtyharry »

Thanks Blue, I love the HD version!
Petra shines even more! ;-) :clap: