"SYCC #53 - Hyde & Seek" (Yvonne ) is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #53 - Hyde & Seek" (Yvonne ) is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC: Hyde & Seek" (Yvonne) is NOW AVAILABLE!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1479
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... hyde-seek/

The UK Strangler, D.I. Hyde, feels that he has to eliminate the police file clerk who pulled the cold case files for D.I. Chase… just in case she knows too much! He arrives at her apartment just as she’s dressed to go clubbing. In effect, she’s dressed to kill… in more ways than one… and Hyde proceeds to do just that! After determining that she was told by Chase that the UK Strangler killings were an inside job, Hyde delivers a different type of clubbing experience for Yvonne! He delivers a series of punches and a low blow, then knocks her down and out. Next, he pulls out his garrotte and wraps it around her neck before she regains consciousness. When she regains consciousness, he throttles her until her neck cracks!
Hyde & Seek poster copy.jpg
Hyde and Seek Still 10 copy.jpg
Hyde and Seek Still 21 copy.jpg
Hyde and Seek Still 22 copy.jpg
So, don’t miss Yvonne’s super sexy performance in “Hyde & Seek”, the latest installment in the UK Strangler mini-series!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #53 - Hyde & Seek" (Yvonne ) is UP!

Post by consigni »

Yvonne’s superlative portrayal of the police clerk had me hard with anticipation.

The combination of her solid dialogue and delivery really made the strangling sequence sexier.

It amazes me how much more of a turn on it is when characters in a series refer back to a previous victim that they knew - a person we have already witnessed being murdered - just before they are killed themselves. It’s equally erotic hearing them say something which we viewers know must lead to their demise.

Keep them coming, Blue,
and promise us it won’t be long until this maniac is forced to strangle again.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "SYCC #53 - Hyde & Seek" (Yvonne ) is UP!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:36 pm "SYCC: Hyde & Seek" (Yvonne) is NOW AVAILABLE!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1479
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... hyde-seek/

The UK Strangler, D.I. Hyde, feels that he has to eliminate the police file clerk who pulled the cold case files for D.I. Chase… just in case she knows too much! He arrives at her apartment just as she’s dressed to go clubbing. In effect, she’s dressed to kill… in more ways than one… and Hyde proceeds to do just that! After determining that she was told by Chase that the UK Strangler killings were an inside job, Hyde delivers a different type of clubbing experience for Yvonne! He delivers a series of punches and a low blow, then knocks her down and out. Next, he pulls out his garrotte and wraps it around her neck before she regains consciousness. When she regains consciousness, he throttles her until her neck cracks!

Hyde & Seek poster copy.jpg
Hyde and Seek Still 10 copy.jpg
Hyde and Seek Still 21 copy.jpg
Hyde and Seek Still 22 copy.jpg

So, don’t miss Yvonne’s super sexy performance in “Hyde & Seek”, the latest installment in the UK Strangler mini-series!

Blue
Another nice outing by the sexy Yvonne. A bit of a rarity in that she didn't end up topless, which seems something of a waste!

Loved the outfit, her sexy long legs, the slow hand slide over her breasts as her struggle drew to the inevitable close. Dying eyes open staring through the disheveled hair in her face, the pulse check, closing of her eyes and the body drag checking all of my favorite boxes!