Suzi's "Ride to Hell" is now up at SILK VIDEOS!!!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Suzi's "Ride to Hell" is now up at SILK VIDEOS!!!

Post by Bluestone »

We've pre-empted our regularly scheduled videos to post this brand new Suzi video that was just filmed earlier this month!

Suzi takes a half dozen bullets in this video while dressed in tight riding pants and top! We've had discussions on the board about favourite clothes for victims. We have substituted tight pants for Suzi's usual short skirt look. Let me know what you think of it!

Blue

This video can be purchased at: http://www.silknblood.com/store/product ... cts_id=129
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
TenderFlesh

Re: Suzi's "Ride to Hell" is now up at SILK VIDEOS!!!

Post by TenderFlesh »

This is one really great shooting video. Suzi's first wound is right in her pretty ass, which is admittedly one very nice target. That was a surprise for sure :eek: Diego then goes about slowly finishing her off and she does some really fine acting as she expires. Her riding attire is a great look on her and really accent her beautiful body. This is one I highly recommend.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Wow... Suzi look terrrrreific in that outfit. You missed my taget zones though, so I don't think I'll be buying. You seem to be copying several other producers who always shoot their victims in the same two spots and call them breast shots. I see dozens and dozens of those available. I'd like to see more tight outfits like this on Suzi in future. She will always be one of my all time favourites. Sorry I was not around too much when you were asking for ideas for the Petra shoot. I hope it goes really well.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for your comments, Tenderflesh and TK,

This was a custom, and the customer specifically requested the location of the bullet impacts. So, Bluestone Videos is not copying other producers. As usual, we give the customers what they want, but tastes vary. Breasts are one of my personal favourite targets, as you both know, and I do consider these to be breast shots; although, they leave the nipples intact :lol:

Hope everyone else is enjoying the video! G-Man even pulled his head up long enough from his workload to view and enjoy this one. Suzi rocks!!!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redeemer503

Post by redeemer503 »

That is a sexy outfit on her. Shows her curves nicely.

Apparently Suzi's ride to hell kicks off with a slug drilled mercilessly through each breast. Thats a hell of a send off.