"SYCC #60: Search & Recovery" (Lynda) is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #60: Search & Recovery" (Lynda) is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

Lynda has stolen secret data worth thousands, but the killer assigned to recover the stolen data gets the drop on her. She is dressed in catsuit, unzipped to display deep cleavage, and attempts to distract him with her curves, but is not as successful as she’d hoped. The killer knocks her about, scoops her up into a crushing bearhug, and knocks her out. He then searches her body, finds the stolen thumb drive, and drags her into the bedroom. When she revives, he slowly murders her, taking his time and allowing her to suffer for his enjoyment. A belly hit is followed by a breast hit. Then, after she’s suffered sufficiently and pleaded for her life, he nails her with a deadly headshot.

Sexy Lynda provides one of the sexiest shooting deaths ever in this latest SYCC episode!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1505
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... -recovery/
Search & Recovery poster copy.jpg
Don't miss Lynda's first SYCC shooting appearance!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #60: Search & Recovery" (Lynda) is UP!

Post by consigni »

Linda does well at delivering a little dialogue to help develop her character;
I also appreciated the bearhug and body searching required to locate the stolen USB Flash Drive.

Opening her catsuit for us to see the bullet hits was a nice touch,
and Lynda is very sexy at reacting to that final head shot.

Let's hope the UK Strangler has an urgent matter to discuss with her, next time!

p.s.

It was good to see Lynda having a fun time taking none of this stuff seriously, behind~the~scenes.
snake556
What is your main fetish?: Fun
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love see famme fatalities
Referral: cnb

Post by snake556 »

My wish is to see her shot in the same way but to be a topless .

Bullets penetrate her bare boobs and one of the bullets hits her left breast nipple in the middle the areola .

For the time being, I will not miss buying this video. Contrary to this, I will not buy it, unfortunately .
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

snake556 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:00 pm My wish is to see her shot in the same way but to be a topless .

Bullets penetrate her bare boobs and one of the bullets hits her left breast nipple in the middle the areola .

For the time being, I will not miss buying this video. Contrary to this, I will not buy it, unfortunately .
Nothing like cutting and pasting the same comment on multiple posts. Sadly, the same answer also applies, Lynda no longer does topless in these videos. You can look for "Ultrawoman 1", "Final Assignment", and "Vengeful Visitation" for three where she did grace her with her magnificent assets! Blue can only work with what the actresses are willing to do.
snake556
What is your main fetish?: Fun
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love see famme fatalities
Referral: cnb

Post by snake556 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:34 pm
snake556 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:00 pm My wish is to see her shot in the same way but to be a topless .

Nothing like cutting and pasting the same comment on multiple posts. Sadly, the same answer also applies, Lynda no longer does topless in these videos. You can look for "Ultrawoman 1", "Final Assignment", and "Vengeful Visitation" for three where she did grace her with her magnificent assets! Blue can only work with what the actresses are willing to do.
You must follow what you said in a word unfortunately .
As you mentioned, The beautiful Liynda has done topless scenes before in some of the videos, but unfortunately these videos were not from the category of shooting, and it is the only category that I watch !!!
I like to watch videos of shootings only, in which the victim is a woman ,she is topless and she is shot in both her breasts ,her belly is hit in the navel at the same time and the killer using just the silencer gun Just this simply .
In the past, Bluestone used to produce videos like this, especially Petra videos .
It doesn't have everything I need to see together, but it did have some of what I wanted and I enjoyed it very much .
Some of the videos that I liked, for example, are The Appointment, Wheres Wally, Eye For An Eye, Bailout, and other videos like this, and all of them cannot be mentioned here.
By the way, if you search for my name in your list of buyers, you will find that I have bought as many films as I can, and almost all of them are shooting, except for one or two.
I am a true fan and I do not express my opinion like this as a passer-by here .
I did not find this happening again here, and if it was available, it became very few. Rather, you can say that it has become very rare and not as required.
This certainly makes me not interested in buying any other films produced that do not have what I want, because I do not need to see them and put money in them, and they are not as good as what I want to watch, or even have the minimum amount of it.
This makes me feel somewhat frustrated and sad when I see bluestone products falling to this bad level after they were before at the top of the industry.
I hope that the bluestone will return as it was before so that I can be its biggest supporter .
And to see Lynda,Heather Page and other beautiful actresses here acting completely topless in the category of shooting videos with bullet-riddled boobs,belly both and head shot too if it's possible .

Thanks for attention .