"Supernova 13: Identity Crisis (Collector's Edition)" is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Supernova 13: Identity Crisis (Collector's Edition)" is up!

Post by Bluestone »

The classic "Supernova 13: Identity Crisis" has been upgraded to BIG screen format!

Supernova (Melanie Dunne) has been captured, and after being bathed in the red sun chamber, she’s ready to be mercilessly beaten by a vengeful Xander, then strangled with Wondra’s stolen lariat! Don’t miss this beatdown and death of our beautiful Novatonian heroine!

This package includes both versions of this video, the Extreme/Death (V.V.) version, and the Peril/Non-Death (S.S.) version.

Get this 2-for-1 package here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1519

or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/collector ... s-edition/
Supernova Identity Crisis still 59 copy.jpg
Supernova Identity Crisis still 32.jpg
Supernova Identity Crisis poster.jpg
Supernova Identity Crisis Upscale poster copy.jpg
Don't miss this classic Supernova adventure!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: "Supernova 13: Identity Crisis (Collector's Edition)" is up!

Post by xj900uk »

It's a pity Melanie Dunne won't be returning to your studios or the character, Blue... :love: IMO she is the best Supernova you ever had, not to mention one of the best actresses as well. She made the character so vulnerable.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "Supernova 13: Identity Crisis (Collector's Edition)" is up!

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:39 am It's a pity Melanie Dunne won't be returning to your studios or the character, Blue... :love: IMO she is the best Supernova you ever had, not to mention one of the best actresses as well. She made the character so vulnerable.
Exactly! "Vulnerable" is exactly what I want to see in a superheroine. I want the "girl" in "Super Girl". Ultrawoman, Wondra, Darkwing, those are roles for women. Melanie as Supernova and Cameron as Stellar, gave us the sexy college co-ed punching well above her weight and doomed to being destroyed.

I understand that Melanie was driven off by a stalker, so she's ancient history. I don't know what's going on with Cameron, as she's been MIA for a while and my questions on her status have gone unanswered. Nobody has asked me, ;-) but I'd like to see:
  • Lynda IS Ultrawoman
  • Jenny stay playing DarkBat
  • Sienna take over as Supernova
  • D'Arcy as TeenBat
  • Heather as Catwarrior
  • Yvonne continue as Darkwing
  • if available, bring back Nadia Night for Athena
  • if she ever returns, Krystal as Wondra, with perhaps Heather as Dark Wondra
  • I'd love to see Louise reprise Nightwarrior
  • A new heroine role for Meghan, she's great, D'Arcy is just the better TeenBat
  • if available, Sam Wilde as Nightshade