"Clean Kill (Director's Cut)" is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Clean Kill (Director's Cut)" is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

Another classic Petra video upgraded into BIG screen format and resolution!

In “Clean Kill (Director’s Cut)”, a fully nude Petra is dunk drowned in the tub by Meredith! There’s not only a strangle scene for what appears to be her death, but when she revives, Meredith returns and finishes the job, choking her while dunking her and holding her under for an extended period of time!

As usual, lots of sexy eye candy of Petra undressing and bathing before Meredith commences her attack!

Not to be missed!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1533
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/directors ... 0%99s-cut/
CleanKill-DC-PromoLogo.jpg

Enjoy!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
killercom

Re: "Clean Kill (Director's Cut)" is UP!

Post by killercom »

Hello! I don’t want to catch anyone, but Petra has clearly starred in this video recently! And if so, maybe you can shoot other clips with it?
For example, I said for a long time that the best clip with her is the drop zone. But it is a pity that she is dressed there. Now, if, with the same plot, she was naked, and in the finale a knife was stuck in her crotch - it would be a masterpiece and aerobatics!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

killercom wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:28 pm Hello! I don’t want to catch anyone, but Petra has clearly starred in this video recently! And if so, maybe you can shoot other clips with it?
For example, I said for a long time that the best clip with her is the drop zone. But it is a pity that she is dressed there. Now, if, with the same plot, she was naked, and in the finale a knife was stuck in her crotch - it would be a masterpiece and aerobatics!
Actually, this is an upgraded, and enhanced version of a 2008 video. Petra has reportedly been retired for some years now, and Blue would absolutely have brought her back if she was still available, as he loved working with her! Videos labeled as "Director's Cut" and "Collector's Edition" are typically upgraded versions of older releases, they are awesome upgrades that format for larger screens, higher resolution, better soundtracks and other enhancements, but they are not "recent" videos.
sidmabb
What is your main fetish?: Stangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Already a member
Referral: Don't remember

Post by sidmabb »

Yup she's gotta be gittin up there. I heard a rumor she is a realtor these days but who knows.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

sidmabb wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:12 am Yup she's gotta be gittin up there. I heard a rumor she is a realtor these days but who knows.
Damn! To have her alone in a showing could be a hundred sexy videos! :twisted:
snipergeezer
What is your main fetish?: blouse , cleavage , breasts, bloody bullet holes trickling blood (fake of course) and gorgeous women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: its good to know i am not a freak and there are other people who get turned on by fantasy death fetish, and in no way ever want to really hurt anyone
Referral: i found it many years ago by a very lucky accident, and been here ever since

Post by snipergeezer »

If petra has retired into real life work then good luck to her, I hope she's inspired future actors in the genre, I have a friend who looks a bit like Petra, but I dare not suggest she shows me her best sexy death... Well maybe I might.
To any future actress, playing dead looks great with at least one tit out. 👍
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Just curious ....
With the upgrades ..

Is this like you see anniversary issues of popular or older movies.
Where they take original negative so to speak.
Then rework it through newer process. So image is cleaner, and better then first time through?

Have seen some other producers do this or say it is upgraded version.
Done through machine/ program or more of a hands on process?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Storm9 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:32 pm Just curious ....
With the upgrades ..

Is this like you see anniversary issues of popular or older movies.
Where they take original negative so to speak.
Then rework it through newer process. So image is cleaner, and better then first time through?

Have seen some other producers do this or say it is upgraded version.
Done through machine/ program or more of a hands on process?
Yes, these are done using the original footage, re-editing it and upgrading the quality. So, completely re-done.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com