"SYCC #69: Reviewing The Evidence" is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #69: Reviewing The Evidence" is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #69: Reviewing The Evidence", starring Heather Page, is NOW RELEASED!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1547
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... -evidence/
Reviewing the Evidence poster copy.jpg
D.I. Hyde finds sexy D.I. Hedren (Heather Page) at the crime scene of the murder of the suspected female UK Strangler (Yvonne). He tries to dissuade her from further investigation, but she then finds a hidden security camera, so he has to act immediately! A chop to the neck drops her to the floor dazed. He then tosses her into a chair, removes his necktie, and wraps it around her lovely neck. What follows is an erotic strangle of a super sexy babe, dressed in mini-skirt and top! After she's dead, he makes sure with a post-mortem neck snap! Then, he cradle carries her body away for disposal.

Don't miss the return of sexy Heather Page to the Bluestone fold!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #69: Reviewing The Evidence" is UP!

Post by consigni »

Heather gives a really impressive performance as D.I. Hedren
- too engrossed in her investigation to bother about a bra.

Interpreting the strangling scene... feel free to disagree with this theory
- it's an exceptionally well shot strangling scene, by the way -
I have a suspicion D.I. Hedren was craftily playing possum when D.I. Hyde unexpectedly snapped her neck.
But... whatever the Cold Case may be, Heather sure goes out with a sexy shocked death stare in this one.
And... I also enjoyed the B+W flashbacks to Yvonne.

My only minor gripe is that clearer close-up coverage was needed for carrying away the 'corpse'.