"Slain in Silk (Director's Cut)" is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Slain in Silk (Director's Cut)" is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

We've upgraded the video that started it all for Bluestone Videos. This was also our first video starring Petra. Now "Slain In Silk" is finally available in an upgraded format. It's over 1 GB in MP4 format. In this awesome video, Petra is tracked to a lonely hotel room. She is strangled into unconsciousness in a long strangle that could have very well been fatal. Once she's out, her attacker renders her topless, then searches through her bag for the contraband that he is seeking. During the search, he finds her silenced gun. As Petra starts to recover consciousness, he uses her own gun to put her down for good! Petra pleads for mercy, but her attacker shoots her twice in her stupendous breasts, then places the muzzle between her breasts and finishes her off. Very sexy killing of a hot, young Petra! Not to be missed!
SlainInSilk-DC-PromoLogo.jpg
Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1562
It is also available at Genre Videos for Bitcoin users.

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
snipergeezer
What is your main fetish?: blouse , cleavage , breasts, bloody bullet holes trickling blood (fake of course) and gorgeous women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: its good to know i am not a freak and there are other people who get turned on by fantasy death fetish, and in no way ever want to really hurt anyone
Referral: i found it many years ago by a very lucky accident, and been here ever since

Re: "Slain in Silk (Director's Cut)" is UP!

Post by snipergeezer »

I bought this years ago and lost it when my computer went bang, beautiful Petra, hope she's OK in her real life world x
:approve: a legend :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "Slain in Silk (Director's Cut)" is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

snipergeezer wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:42 pm I bought this years ago and lost it when my computer went bang, beautiful Petra, hope she's OK in her real life world x
:approve: a legend :clap:

She is a legend, and doing well in retirement, enjoying her young family. I wish her only the best always!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com