"SYCC: Blackmail and Pink Lace" is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC: Blackmail and Pink Lace" is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC: Blackmail and Pink Lace" is RELEASED!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1585
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... pink-lace/
Blackmail and Pink Lace poster copy.jpg
Sienna is trying to blackmail her estranged husband, but instead of giving in to her blackmail, he decides to hire a hitman to take care of her. As she removes her bra, her killer enters from behind, attacks her, and uses her own bra to strangle her! During the struggle, she manages to reach a taser and shocks him. Her fatal mistake is that she tries to shock him again and again, instead of running. He turns the taser back on her, shoving it into her cleavage and pushing the button. She is shocked into a vulnerable state again, and this time the angered hitman hand strangles her until her neck breaks!
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 1 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 9 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 10 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 12 copy.jpg
Very sexy killing of our blonde beauty in this latest Scotland Yard Cold Case episode!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC: Blackmail and Pink Lace" is UP!

Post by consigni »

Sienna's character in this episode compliments the cold detached cruelty I get from her acting persona
- as a result, this is her finest performance for SYCC -
and none of the other Cold Case cast can ever quite sink to her depth of vindictive heartless bitchiness.

There is a lot to love about this movie :

The fight sequence was very well choreographed and shot
- the dialogue helped elevate character development, resulting in Sienna's death scene being sexier -
and I was absolutely enraptured by every sighting of that pink lace bra coming off and on, and on and off again.

We should definitely have more lacy bra action in future Cold Cases, Blue!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:02 pm Sienna's character in this episode compliments the cold detached cruelty I get from her acting persona
and none of the other Cold Case cast can ever quite sink to her depth of vindictive heartless bitchiness.

- the dialogue helped elevate character development, resulting in Sienna's death scene being sexier -
and I was absolutely enraptured by every sighting of that pink lace bra coming off and on, and on and off again.

I love the concept, and her performance is magnificent!

I would like to see the heroine finished with the bra strap next time, though. The intimacy of the bra she chose to enhance her sexual power being used to end her life, is so compelling to me! Still warm from caressing her breasts, still carrying her scent. How many times her fingers lovingly handled it, washed it, caressed it as she put it on. Now, clawing desperately at it, trying to survive!

Most interesting of all to me was the inclusion of the shot of him opening her bra to expose her breasts after she was "dead", I'd understood that most of the actresses were not comfortable with that element, and it was delightful to see that apparently Sienna is an exception! She and Yvonne clearly stand out in what they are willing to do! The thong she wore under the pantyhose was agreeably tiny as well! She's proving to be quite the gem!
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:01 am
consigni wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:02 pm Sienna's character in this episode compliments the cold detached cruelty I get from her acting persona

I love the concept, and her performance is magnificent!

I would like to see the heroine finished with the bra strap next time, though. The intimacy of the bra she chose to enhance her sexual power being used to end her life, is so compelling to me! Still warm from caressing her breasts, still carrying her scent. How many times her fingers lovingly handled it, washed it, caressed it as she put it on. Now, clawing desperately at it, trying to survive!

Most interesting of all to me was the inclusion of the shot of him opening her bra to expose her breasts after she was "dead", I'd understood that most of the actresses were not comfortable with that element, and it was delightful to see that apparently Sienna is an exception! She and Yvonne clearly stand out in what they are willing to do! The thong she wore under the pantyhose was agreeably tiny as well! She's proving to be quite the gem!
I wasn't aware that the women were not comfortable with their breasts being exposed postmortem.

This element has always turned me on,
and I don't really understand why it should make a difference if their going topless anyway.

Although I liked this one very much
- Sienna's boobs were exposed in a close-up -
for maximum impact, the actress's face really ought to be in the same shot when the bad boys are being unleashed.
( But that's probably just me! )
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:51 pm
I wasn't aware that the women were not comfortable with their breasts being exposed postmortem.

This element has always turned me on,
and I don't really understand why it should make a difference if their going topless anyway.
To clarify, it's not that the girls don't like to expose their breasts after they're 'dead'. The reference was to the male actor exposing their breasts. Several actresses do not like to be undressed by men on set.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

If that's the case, Blue

- we can but hope and pray that Yvonne will one day step up to the plate -

and give the all clear for some male actor to rip open her blouse when her character has gone beyond caring!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:59 pm If that's the case, Blue

and give the all clear for some male actor to rip open her blouse when her character has gone beyond caring!
She already has, see Darkwing 19 as an example, and I think there are more, though I think you are more interested in post, rather than pre-mortem. My apologies for not being clearer on the reason for my (pleasant) surprise.

I can certainly understand and sympathize with the actress' preference, and I'm frankly grateful for whatever they are willing to perform! I think we've all been recently given ample reason to respect those preferences! In some cases, it may have to do with which actors are doing the deed. That, too, needs to be respected.
pmzimm808
What is your main fetish?: My primary fetish is seeing powerful women of action in action and being defeated and the transference of power from the powerful female character to the victorious and also the sex appeal of a good female fight with upskirt shots and and catfighting with clothes stripping.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share in the imagery and provide my own materials for the enjoyment of the forum users.
Referral: Referred years ago through my being a fan of the UKSG media productions.

Post by pmzimm808 »

Would love to see a short skirt ripped up when she is done caring as well showcasing sexy satins and hosiery!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

pmzimm808 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:40 pm

Would love to see a short skirt ripped up when she is done caring as well showcasing sexy satins and hosiery!
I'd like to see some body drags by the ankles on carpet, allowing the skirt to ride up to the waist and the blouse to rise to the armpits.
consigni

Post by consigni »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:29 pm
pmzimm808 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:40 pm

I'd like to see some body drags by the ankles on carpet, allowing the skirt to ride up to the waist and the blouse to rise to the armpits.
Yvonne could play a police woman who is possibly protecting someone
- a corrupted high ranking officer takes her out with a silenced bullet to the heart -
opening her blouse to check that she wasn't wearing a vest, he admires the small bloodless hole in her bare bosom.

Dragging her 'corpse' into the bathroom...
her skirt rides up around her waist, exposing her sexy satins and suspenders, and her blouse rises to her armpits.

Everyone's a winner!