"SYCC - Model Shoot" is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC - Model Shoot" is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC: Model Shoot" has been RELEASED!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1589
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... del-shoot/
Model Shoot poster copy.jpg
This video starts with Lynda being called to a photoshoot, but the title of this video has a double meaning, since Lynda soon finds herself trying to avoid the clutches of the South London Shooter. Unfortunately for her, she fails in her attempted escape plan, and the Shooter makes Swiss cheese out of her hot, lingerie clad body! Lynda is super sexy in this bloody shooting video, which is not to be missed. The South London Shooter adds to his growing body count.
Model Shoot Still 16 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 20 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 24 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 27 copy.jpg
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC - Model Shoot" is UP!

Post by consigni »

This sequel to The South London Shooter has upped the game fairly substantially...
I pretty much love every aspect about Lynda's out-of-hours home visit from our latest psycho.

The newly introduced voice-over, in the service of character development, gets the thumbs-up from me...
it would surely spice things up if we were to sprinkle these somewhat prudently throughout later instalments.

The digital bullet and blood effects have become a lot more realistic than those seen in the early days of SYCC...
Just sayin'!

Also... Lynda's fighting spirit, her final words to The Shooter, the photos of her 'body' in a bloodstained satin slip,
and her impressive postmortem twitches as he twice pumped the 'corpse', were all very arousing.
( It would have been so good to see him pull down her top as a final humiliation. I know, I know! )

The future has indeed a rosy hue for our latest looney in Olde London Town!