"White Angel 35" is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"White Angel 35" is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, it's been released!

Now, everybody can get "White Angel 35" here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1641

There's a link to the trailer on the Purchase Page.
WA 35 poster copy.jpg
Sienna Scarlett, as White Angel, vs. newcomer Miranda Manson, as Dark Angel, become embroiled in a battle to the death, where each suffers death at least once, and in Sienna's case death by strangulation, stabbing and shooting in separate incidents! White Angel tries to take early retirement from the spy game, but Dark Angel tracks her down to make her pay for her killing of Dark Angel's fellow REMO operatives. The result is a catfight to beat all catfights, where White Angel is stabbed to death, shot to death and fatally strangled, but ends up strangling Dark Angel to death, and snapping her neck when she begins to revive. It's a deadly game that these two beautiful women are engaged in, as well as an erotic one as both babes are rendered topless and appear to be aroused by the killing! Don't miss this latest White Angel instant classic!

Blue
WA 35 still 7 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 31 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 35 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 37 copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "White Angel 35" is UP!

Post by consigni »

There are quite a few elements I liked a lot about this movie
- both the quick shooting and stabbing of Sienna ( which we don't get in SYCC because they take-up so little time ) -
and also Sienna's strangling scene, pleading, and eventual neck-snap giving her a sexy frozen shocked expression.

I was also impressed with Miranda Manson as the horny sadistic Dark Angel
- she possesses an authentic presence of cold cruel calculating authority that I'd love seeing replicated in a Cold Case -
her death was so erotic because of the juxtaposition of her character becoming unexpectedly topless during the struggle.

I love strong confident women
- women who don't seem the type to show their boobs -
to suddenly have them humiliatingly exposed when they've lost control of the situation... i.e., 'dead' or thereabouts!

So definitely... Scotland Yard Cold Cases for Miranda, Blue!