"The Life and Death of Agent Steel" is now up at SILK VIDEOS

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"The Life and Death of Agent Steel" is now up at SILK VIDEOS

Post by Bluestone »

Well, it's here! A very sexy video featuring British Beauty Luscious Lynda in the title role, and as superheroine Ultrawoman! This is a Bluestone-UKSG collaboration which is only available through the Bluestone stores. The quality is superb, the girls are sexy, and it's reasonably priced. What more could you want? (Well... within reason :lol2: )

Story: The sexy Agent Steel is sent to an apartment to steal top secret info for MI6’s secret organization Shield. This info will tell Shield the whereabouts of the Russian Super villains, as the Russians now have info on the locations and secret identities of all the Super heroines. Super heroines are being killed around the world and after the disappearance of White Angel all Super Heroines have gone into hiding.

Steel spots a lap top on a table, approaches, plugs her USB stick into the port and starts tapping away.

She is attacked by a female Russian Spy and is strangled to death but it turns out that Agent Steel is not human and is still alive after the strangling!

She turns into Ultra Woman and easily takes care of the Russian Spy... or so we think, in the struggle the Spy grabs Ultra Woman's Golden Lasso and and wraps it around her neck. The Spy knows this is the only thing that can take down the powerful Ultra Woman and pulls with all her might!

Ultra Woman tries to fight her way out of the deadly golden garrotte... she is still convinced she’ll over come the Russian Spy, a few minutes go by before Ultra Woman begins to hint at surrender, her body slowing down, her hands slide away from her neck and she aches her back, a small sexy groan is heard from Ultra Woman as she moves weakly trying to stay alive.

The Russian Spy holds the golden lasso in one hand and with the other pulls down Ultra Woman's top revealing her breasts. Ultra Woman finally dies, the Russian Spy smiles with pleasure then leaves.

Further details and purchase link can be found here:

http://www.silkvideos.com/future.html

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Re: "The Life and Death of Agent Steel" is now up at SILK VIDEOS

Post by EvilBilly »

Not only was Lynda luscious but Cruel Christine as well!! :approve: :excited: :approve: :excited:
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
rbdragon

Post by rbdragon »

Just got this and wow, that was sweet! Thank you, Blue!

~Robert
Gregdel

Post by Gregdel »

Just purchased this and is worth every penny. That was awesome. Thank you very much.
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

We are so glad that people brought and liked this video, we hope to do another video with Bluestone soon. Take care all.
jasondixon360
What is your main fetish?: I'm mainly interest in parodies in a fetish form!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because like conversions about the subjects, and i would love to give ideas for more future projects!
Referral: https://www.silknblood.com/store/

Re: "The Life and Death of Agent Steel" is now up at SILK VI

Post by jasondixon360 »

It would be really awesome to make a sequel to this one and have Cruel Christine make comeback and make more evil than before for an extreme version were Christine kill Ultrawoman ever brutally than before. She has an intimidating look, and also make a peril version where Lynda Ultrawoman becomes victorious over Christine by killing her! :cool:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

jasondixon360 wrote:It would be really awesome to make a sequel to this one and have Cruel Christine make comeback and make more evil than before for an extreme version were Christine kill Ultrawoman ever brutally than before. She has an intimidating look, and also make a peril version where Lynda Ultrawoman becomes victorious over Christine by killing her! :cool:
Well, this was shot a long time ago and Christine is nowhere to be found. Also according to the director and production staff, she wasn't very nice to work with. Anyway, moving on!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Strangled_Girl
What is your main fetish?: I love imagine to be slowly strangled by a cruel man
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to know new people and share my fantasies
Referral: I don't remember, it was time ago

Post by Strangled_Girl »

I see this was in cooperation with UKSG, does anyone has information about actual UKSG production? I would be glad to buy their new works
Director B

Post by Director B »

Strangled_Girl wrote:I see this was in cooperation with UKSG, does anyone has information about actual UKSG production? I would be glad to buy their new works
Hi Strangled_Girl, UKSG is still operating but they do not work in the public domain because of piracy. They shoot custom videos for people who are willing to spend serious money we are talking up to 8 to 9 grand per video, you can imagine the quality and the talent you'll get for those videos. The members/costomers are very exclusive and are very well off so they can afford it. They do not sell the backlog material because as I said they do not want their films to be pirated. Even if you had the money I don't think you'll let you into their membership club. Anyway, sorry that's all I know.
jasondixon360
What is your main fetish?: I'm mainly interest in parodies in a fetish form!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because like conversions about the subjects, and i would love to give ideas for more future projects!
Referral: https://www.silknblood.com/store/

Post by jasondixon360 »

I understand, it is what it is, hopefully you can find someone similar to Christine at least, the terrorist and Lynda Ultrawomen can carry on! If possible!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Director B wrote:
Strangled_Girl wrote:I see this was in cooperation with UKSG, does anyone has information about actual UKSG production? I would be glad to buy their new works
Hi Strangled_Girl, UKSG is still operating but they do not work in the public domain because of piracy. They shoot custom videos for people who are willing to spend serious money we are talking up to 8 to 9 grand per video, you can imagine the quality and the talent you'll get for those videos. The members/costomers are very exclusive and are very well off so they can afford it. They do not sell the backlog material because as I said they do not want their films to be pirated. Even if you had the money I don't think you'll let you into their membership club. Anyway, sorry that's all I know.
WOW !!! A VIP class membership you are talking about ? Among the members there are Boris Johnson, Emmanuel Macron, Donald Trump, Mike Pompeo, Arabs Dictators Bin Salman&Bin Zayed, Africans Dictators Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo LOOOOOOOOL ! :lol:

Being serious, I'm not in to that, I'm from popular class, and I'm really looking for what has said above, a new video of Ultrawoman (Lynda) with a truly sadistic villainess killing her "more brutally than before" in a new Bluestone-Best-Production. :X :excited:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:
Director B wrote:
WOW !!! A VIP class membership you are talking about ? Among the members there are Boris Johnson, Emmanuel Macron, Donald Trump, Mike Pompeo, Arabs Dictators Bin Salman&Bin Zayed, Africans Dictators Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo LOOOOOOOOL ! :lol:

I'm just the messager Totallibertarianism, and yes you'd be surprised on who's a member, but I only know what I've been told.