Petra's "The Enemy Spy" is up at SILK VIDEOS!!!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Petra's "The Enemy Spy" is up at SILK VIDEOS!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Well, Petra's second Bluestone video is up! Please note that it is both available on the members site and as a PPV download for only $13.50. Check it out at: http://www.silknblood.com/store/

We are upgrading the store to automatically email download urls and passwords to you, but, if you have any troubles while we are upgrading, just email me and, as usual, I will solve any of your download problems!

Once again for AF members, this video will be featured on the Annabelle's Fantasy members only site in about 30 days! We've got to keep the grand old sites alive!

Enjoy :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mac

Re: Petra's "The Enemy Spy" is up at SILK VIDEOS!!!

Post by Mac »

Will you eventually put this clip on the Necrobabes PPV Site, as you have done with
other Bluestone films?
Mac

Post by Mac »

Why am I being asked for an extra $5 Shipping Fee when I try to buy this clip?

There appears to be no Link to allow me to make a Download purchase.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

This clip will be featured soon on The Progressive Art Project here: http://www.the-progressive-art-project. ... 2&x=8&y=15 in wmv format. Necrobabes PPV is dead and gone :(

The Silk 'N Blood store is being upgraded and there are some glitches that are being fixed. If you get charged an extra $5.00 or don't get your download info emailed to you, simply email me, and I will have the proper credits and passwords issued. Sorry for any inconvenience. Growing pains :)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The shipping charge error has been fixed, and passwords are now being emailed automatically (and instantly) for all downloads. There will be two emails, one being the receipt and one containing the download url and password. This should avoid confusion in the past where people missed the small link to the download information on the purchase page.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Blue,

I really enjoyed watching Enemy Spy. Petra and Jessica were a great pair to work with here and my reaction to the film can be summed up very quickly by quoting from Petra's dialog, "Nice shot!"

Petra's reaction to her first wound was about as good as it gets for single shot to the belly. I think the person who ordered this custom should be quite pleased.

Max
A_Bullet

Post by A_Bullet »

I only wish it was me who ordered this video! A single shot to the belly button of Petra! How is the reaction of Petra after the single shot to the belly button Max5s? I would love to see her grab her belly with both hands and double over.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

A_Bullet,

You can see how Petra clutches her belly in the photo above (one handed). She doesn't double over, but she does "hit the dirt" face down. You can see the blood spot on the matt where she bled. How she ends up on her back is interesting and nice to watch. :D