Femme Fatalities now has instant access!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Femme Fatalities now has instant access!

Post by Bluestone »

The Femme Fatalities Pay Site has upgraded to instant access when you sign-up using our new membership management software and brand new ebiller! Not only do you get instant access when you join the Femme Fatalities pay site, but you can choose your own username and password, have the ability to change your password, have forgotten passwords emailed to you, and renew your membership in the future without re-entering all of your information. The new Join Page has already been uploaded, and the old movie pass system through the "Silk 'N Blood" store has been deactivated! So, if you don't already have an active FF membership, what are you waiting for?

The next stage in our site upgrades will be to bring instant access as well as recurring billing to the Silk Videos site. Look for an announcement here during the next few weeks.

The Bluestone sites just keep getting better... and better... and better!!! No turning back! :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
robostabs

Re: Femme Fatalities now has instant access!

Post by robostabs »

how can i join both sites
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Femme Fatalities now has instant access!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi,

You have to join separately. Go to the FF Join page to join Femme Fatalities. Go here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/product ... cts_id=125
to join http://www.silkvideos.com members site.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com