Petra in "Her Last Photoshoot" is up at SILK VIDEOS

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Petra in "Her Last Photoshoot" is up at SILK VIDEOS

Post by Bluestone »

Please accept this as a slightly belated Thanksgiving gift. I am posting Petra's next shooting video a full 3 days early. This one is HOT! Not only are there two babe shootings (Meredith and Petra), not only is Petra topless when she gets it, but there is a great Petra photoshoot before the shooting starts :yes:

Enjoy!!!

Blue
http://www.silkvideos.com
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Re: Petra in "Her Last Photoshoot" is up at SILK VIDEOS

Post by gold »

Blue this is without a doubt a Petra classic .Im not sure, but i can see why you gave Bartman the day off and had the pleasure of being producer camera man and shooter.It really is Petra at her best and of all the model or audition type vids this is the best..Her reactions and posture and gazes were better then any Hollywood work.Im sure everyone has their favorites but Petra in this one DID GIVE IT HER ALL..It is apparent that she worked hard for you and dont forget Meredeth she did great also..Well thats my take and your right her modeling is why she is in demand..This video should be required viewing for models who want to see how it should be done..Also producers... Thanks for putting it up early...G
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

You're welcome, Gold. This was, of course, scripted, like most of my videos, but Petra is a master at getting into character and ad libbing. I have to give her all of the credit for playing her character, Kelly, as the shallow, self-centered model who epitomizes many gorgeous, young girls in the model industry. I told her to play around and look bored while Meredith takes a break. She did an excellent job, then ad libbed the line, "Take a break? I'm beautiful! She shouldn't take a break with me." That was priceless, and really captured the role. :clap: For my money (and I've invested a lot of it in this shoot), Petra is one of the top glamour models in the industry as well as a brilliant, natural actress. Her full potential has never been mined before, but I intend to continue to showcase her skills as I roll out these Precious Petra videos. Oh, and yes, it goes without saying that she does another excellent death scene performance in this one :wink:

Enjoy, people :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
This video should come with a warning:

]Before viewing , turn on your air conditioner and take your blood pressure
medication, because it is hoooooot.

I brtter conclude,since my labtop is on fire One of your best Petra videos by far. :clap:
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

I will posting a review soon... it too should have a warning!!! :eek: :eek: :yes: :yes:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Hi Folks,
I did a review of Bluestone's latest shooting video staring Petra... "Her Last Photo Shoot".
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://necrobabes.org/gman/reviews.htm

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
gold

Post by gold »

Great review G man and your right this is Petra displaying her total package. Several aspects was the use of subtle and alluring dialog that sets up the final protracted scene, which is actually 4 vids in one production.Each shot is like a mini Hollywood movie and it all takes place from first shot to end in 90 seconds .This in my HO is the most protracted 90 seconds ever on this type of production.It seems endless because of direction and the competence of Petra.Hope people get to see this one especially if they like to see how Blue would do a HW series.Dont loose her number Blue
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Bluestone really shows us his talent on this video as I simply LOVED the technique he used to do the sexy photoshoot of Petra in a VERY sexy white piece of lingerie. Each photo gets "frozen" in frame and then takes the shape of an individual print and floats off the screen- really a nice touch and then comes the good stuff. Petra trying unsuccessfully to seduce old Blue and taking such lovely bullet wounds to both breasts and sternum. She looks so sexy as she dies and sexy too after death in some great pans. Really a great shooting video. Thanks Bluestone.