Holiday mix 4 from Susyfight

Reviews of Susy Gabrielle's films, including Gabrielle's Fighting Girls (mostly stabbings, shootings) and Gabrielle's Smothering Girls (only strangling). Formerly known as Susyfights and SGA Fantasy Art. Reviews of all of these brands should be posted here!

Moderator: Admin

Storm9

Holiday mix 4 from Susyfight

Post by Storm9 »

Okay this is a great video to check out, if you like Susyfight or if you want to sample them.
This video is currently available as a PPV item. I know it is at Susyfight.com home site. Not sure if it is in Niche store.

This video stars Claudia, Emese, Gabriela, Gaby, and Silvia.
It IS available in the PPV section, for $11.99 U.S.

You get 3 scenes in it as follows.

Scene 1 Claudia loses her top, and dressed in a black leather skirt, is shot several times, by Gaby and Silvia.
Claudia dying on the floor, her attackers even slipping a gun, beneath her skirt for a shot.

Scene 2 Silvia, Emese, and Gaby are lined against the wall. Gabriela begins shooting them, a gun in both hands.
The scene ends with the 3 ladies laying dead, and propped against the wall.
Emese does manage to lose her partial top, by the end.

Scene 3 is very enjoyable. Gaby and Claudia both topless. Gabriela stabs Gaby, then Claudia in the belly. As they writhe, both get some more stabs, from her. Knife left in Gaby.
Emese, and Silvia come up, grabbing Gabriela. Then they run her through with a sword.
Gabriela also gets stabbed a few more times, as she dies.
Finally Emese, and Silvia both topless, perform a Hari Kari on themselves, side by side.
Leaving us with 5 sexy victims at the end.
Also a final view of each lady dead on the floor.

Multiple victims, stabbed or impaled different ways, and weapons.
A very nice amount of nudity. Something I do like in the videos. Sorry ladies, if that offends.
I think a womans body a very beautiful thing to see.
Plus it just seems to add more vulnerability for the victim, if she is half naked or full nude when dying.

Their are 6 of these holiday mixes. Different models, and killing ideas in each.
Yet for me this is my favorite.
Giving it a 9 to 10 out of ten. For the amount of nudity, as well as the amount of victims, we get to view, during the whole video.

Storm
JoeBob

Re: Holiday mix 4 from Susyfight

Post by JoeBob »

Just so we have a common starting point: I think Susyfight has some very hot models. My criticism of the site is the poor quality of the special effects, especially the editing. The cutaways before a model takes a slug or arrow or sword thrust distracts from the fantasy. Now if you are just into nekkid chicks playing dead or writhing then OK, the jerky nature of the editing won't bother you.

A recent improvement is Susyfight has started doing some of their videos in English.
This is a nice change to the extent that Hungarian is not widely understood outside of Eastern Europe. I have to say I find the models' accents when speaking English to be very sexy.
Joe Bob sez: check it out!
smudger

Post by smudger »

Absolutely right on the money there J.B., the SFX ARE poor by comparison to the better North American producers. There is always a cut away when the gun is fired then a cut back to victim, they haven't mastered the real-time stuff of which Blue and Paul are masters.

Also they don't do themselves any favours with the preview photos, there often being just the one on Niche, I would certainly not spend $10 to $20 without getting a better idea of what I am buying, especially since I am very specific in what I like.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

NOTE: Further discussion of this video and links to photos from this video have been moved to the Image and Video Share forum here:
http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... f=6&t=2341

Thanks, Storm9!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com