Amazon Summer 7 from Susyfight

Reviews of Susy Gabrielle's films, including Gabrielle's Fighting Girls (mostly stabbings, shootings) and Gabrielle's Smothering Girls (only strangling). Formerly known as Susyfights and SGA Fantasy Art. Reviews of all of these brands should be posted here!

Moderator: Admin

JoeBob

Amazon Summer 7 from Susyfight

Post by JoeBob »

I was feeling pretty generous to myself this Xmas and decided to spend on money at Susyfight. I perused the PPV previews and found one that appeared to satisfy my high standards - the three Bs - Blood, Breasts and Babes.

This particular video was divided into three unrelated parts - all in the original Hungarian.

1. "Gaby Slices Kristina"

2. "Anitas and Gabys Duel" [sic]

3. "Extreme Cardwash with Claudia,Crista,Gaby,Emese and Orsi"

In part 1 a clothed Gaby repeatedly stabs a topless Kristina in various parts of her body. We really can't see where because the camera is pointed at Kristina's BACK!! When the camera is finally moved to where we see the wounds, Kirstina has apparently been stabbed through both nipples and several times in the belly. The knife Gaby is holding appears real - so I guess they couldn't afford one of the stunt knives with the collapsing blade. As Kristina sinks to the floor on her back, Gaby raises the knife for a finishing stab to Kristina's navel and slooowwwly lowers it just above the navel, the camera pans away, then back and presto! Kristina is stabbed with a half-blade fake.

Part 2 is duel with swords between a topless Gaby and a topless Anita. Gaby is stabbed in the side, then in the navel and finally, as she recites the Hungarian Pledge of Allegiance, in the stomach. All this in presence of nekkid hooter targets. I've never seen Gaby ever take a shot or bullet to either boob in any of the videos she is featured in. She must have a contract that allows her to pop her top with getting popped in the top.

The last scene is multi-amazon clusterf**k that features a BMW sedan with what sounds like a Yugo engine. Gaby (again) and two of her buds pull into a parking area where a topless Crista and one of her pals is holding a car wash to raise money to buy themselves some bras to wear out in public (I'm only guessing this since I don't really understand what anybody is saying). As you might guess Gaby and her pals don't like the job Crista and her friend did. So the shooting and stabbing starts. Unfortunately, the whole thing is filmed from so far away you really can't tell what's going on. If you watch it enough times it might actually be funny - unless you spent 10 bucks to buy it.

JoeBob sez save the $10 and buy your mom something nice like a Block Buster gift card.
Joe Bob sez: check it out!
Gladius
What is your main fetish?: Susyfight ; Amazons ; Gladiatrix.
Why do you want to join this forum?: For dicuss and search
Referral: By link of Susyfight

Re: Amazon Summer 7 from Susyfight

Post by Gladius »

Hello,
It is a video made for you ?
If yes, I agree to by him.
Laurent
Laurent
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

JoeBob wrote: I've never seen Gaby ever take a shot or bullet to either boob in any of the videos she is featured in. She must have a contract that allows her to pop her top with getting popped in the top.
I think the fact that Gaby has never been shot in the breast is probably just a coincidence. Next time I talk to Susy I'll ask.
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Okay I figure I have to respond to this.

The reviewer does try and break down, what the video shows. Which is good.
Some of the things listed, showing likes or dislikes what he was looking for.

How ever I honestly think this person crosses the line, when he mocks and makes fun of the ladies for speaking their native language.
This would be like going to Oktoberfest in Munich, only to complain about the people speaking that Deutsch, and not being able to understand them. Why would they think to speak this German language since you are visiting thier country, they should be ashamed enough not to speak the native tongue.

Simply put, the comments regarding the ladies speaking in Hungarian. Seemed to be put in a very discriminatory, and biased way. That was petty and uncalled for in a video review. The way listed.

Yes could have said simply. He did not enjoy as much because of this. That is factual statement.
Yet he showed poor taste, in the way he made fun of this.

A few things. ONE YES the ladies are TRYING to make more, and more videos speaking English.
WHY, they are listening to the customers and fans.
It is more difficult for them, to do more this way. Yet they are trying.
TWO most Amazon fetish or fantasies, are around belly stabbings/ impalings.
This is true most sites, that have dealt with it.

A few years ago, the ladies rarely did any breast wounds. (I admit I was one fan, to say how I would enjoy this.)
THEY listened. Now the ladies beautiful breasts have become targets for knives and bullets more often.

THREE Usually for the event videos, like this. They try to please many fetish likes.
So they will do some scenes using variety of weapons.
I am going to post a revue here, with link to my fan group, with screen caps. For another in the same series.

I think this reviewer would have found more to his taste.
It has breast impalings, and a shooting.
As well as some stabbings by those knives that the blood runs out of as they stab. Mentioned by him.
So I will do review for that following this shortly.

Most of the producers, will use variety of weapons, from blood holding knives to more solid and real. Like a magician, they change the look, so it does not become routine.
Some people prefer one over the other.

Most producers will try to listen and produce what they hear fans and customers ask for.

I have been member of forums at KHP, when he ran regular member site, Susyfight, Annabelles Fantasy, and even Blue here.
One thing I noticed is all of them, listen. They may not do everything asked. It may NOT be what they produce or feel comfortable with.
Yet most of the time they do try to produce what gets asked for.

You may not get what you want everytime, as they must try to make videos to variety of tastes. Yet if you are wanting something specific. Be constructive as well.
Maybe post idea or request to that forum.

I agree, as well Gaby has a beautiful body. I would love to see some more stabs or bullets to the breasts.

I will get of my soapbox now.
You made some good points. Yet when you make it personal and make fun of some ones language or nationality.
That is uneeded.
Takes away from any valid points you make.

I hope this will maybe be understood by the other producers as well. That I respect them for what they do. Yet you can give a review, and not have to sink it to this level.
If I read a review that simply became name calling or personal against them, and not the product.
I would probably have to comment as well.

Storm
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

JoeBob wrote: I've never seen Gaby ever take a shot or bullet to either boob in any of the videos she is featured in. She must have a contract that allows her to pop her top with getting popped in the top.
Susy has advised me that Gaby will certainly take a bullet, knife, arrow, spear etc. to the breast in a video without any hesitation. It just hasn't happened in a published video yet. She's a real trooper and great to work with.
JoeBob

Post by JoeBob »

How ever I honestly think this person crosses the line, when he mocks and makes fun of the ladies for speaking their native language.
I wasn't making fun of the language per se. They can speak anything they want. However, I want to know what the language is ahead of time so I can decide if I want to buy the video. In this case, the poor quality of the editing was the major issue. The fact that the language was NOT revealed in the preview information was a secondary issue but it contributed to my poor impression of this particular work.

The goal of this review was to help in making a purchasing decision or avoid a mistake.
Joe Bob sez: check it out!
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

I have shared some ideas with Susy, about the language and PPV.

It may take a little time, yet maybe soon, they can show which language used in each video.

For now, most of them will be in Hungarian.
Yet the English speaking ones are coming more freuqently as well.

If a solution is reached, I will post to main message board, to let everyone know.

Storm
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Hi stom9 as you said we should not criticize a language, each has its nationality. I am French I do not understand a word of English and Hungarian. For me susy is superb :clap:
denis
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

I had a nice custom with Susy in which "the girls" spoke English. As Blue will tell you, I over think :cry:

It was not bad but it was clear it was not their "native language." That is not a criticism. How many of us are bi- or trilingual?

So in another I made suggestions for dialogue and asked them to use their "native tongues" :excited:

Worked perfectly. Granted, I know what they are saying, but it still worked. Of course, after Ildiko stuck her rapier in Crista's belly, rather than saying, "digest this!" she may have been saying, "so . . . want to do lunch after this?"

I suppose, then, Crista may not have been moaning, "you bitch!" but "anything but Hungarian. Do you like seafood?"

:cool:
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

I have to admit, I think for the ladies the word BITCH is universal.

Have heard the ladies happily using that against each other, as they fight, and kill one another.

As to the rest, ya never know. I think when they do speak English it has that kind of Bond babe sexuality for me.
I woud LOVe to get to hear them speaking live some day, in front of me. Their beauty yes, but the accent just makes it more erotic, and hot for me.

Storm
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I agree with Storm about the accents being sexy. But I also see another thing that has been touched on a bit. The models Susy uses can function effectively in more than one language. I believe Crista speaks at least 4 languages and several of the others are very versatile as well. I have personally worked with Susy to do videos in English, French, Hungarian and mixtures of Hungarian and English. The models did very well and I was pleased with the result. In some cases I added subtitles and in others not. In sum, they are a great group to work with and I have almost lost track of the number of videos we have collaborated on.
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

Storm9 wrote:I have to admit, I think for the ladies the word BITCH is universal.
Funny, in a nice video by Amazon-Warriors, the gal says something as she dies from her belly wound. I wrote to the producer asking if it was what I thought it meant, and he responded:
yes, she says "Dreckstück!" what means as much as "Bitch!"
:mrgreen: