Susyfight HAPPY EASTER video review

Reviews of Susy Gabrielle's films, including Gabrielle's Fighting Girls (mostly stabbings, shootings) and Gabrielle's Smothering Girls (only strangling). Formerly known as Susyfights and SGA Fantasy Art. Reviews of all of these brands should be posted here!

Moderator: Admin

Storm9

Susyfight HAPPY EASTER video review

Post by Storm9 »

This video stars Claudia, Crista, Emese, Ildiko, and Monica

It is available in the Susyfight store for $10.99
Nicheclip store for $12.00

I shared an idea with Susy, and this turned out to be fun and enjoyable.
What if Susyfight ladies were being hunted instead of Easter eggs??

Ildiko, and Monica are the hunters.
Claudia, Crista, and Emese the bunnies.

This video is one of the first the ladies use English in.
Some of this playful, while some of it is sexy, and bloody.

The bunnies run in and hide. The hunters come in, and begin the hunt, after making the rules for the hunt. They must get the bunnies bras, one with the most wins.

Emese is found first by Ildiko. Emese runs and is shot in the back.
Emese is shoved around, and forced to remove her bra.
Then her left breast is shot. Finally to the belly, as the sexy lady sinks to the floor, writhing in pain, as she is dying.

Monica finds Claudia. The sexy bunny fights against the hunter. Only to have a knife thrown at her, and into her belly.
The knife still in her, Monica uses two arrows, and using her hands drives them into Claudia's body.
The arrows yanked free, Claudia dies propped, knife still in her belly.
Claudia a stunner, that gives some very good reactions.

Crista (This woman is amazing, so sexy yet I can see she is very playfull, as well as just good at this.)
Crista actually does a bunny hop, as she is chased from hiding.
Crista is forced to strip full nude by Ildiko.

Crista gets arrow hand stabbed into her left breast.
Then her belly.
Crista is fantastic as she gazes glassy eyed, as she staggers on weakening legs, and you can see she is trying to stay on her feet. Trying to survive, yet she sinks to the floor.
Where as she lays dying, we see the arrow has been run through her body.

Emese, and Claudia picked up, and left laying by Crista.

Ildiko and Monica compare prizes, as they strip to bra and panties.
Ildiko the winner. A fight begins, and Monica is stabbed a couple of times in her belly, with the arrow.

Ildiko celebrates, mocking her. Monica is to close to the gun, and soon Ildiko has several bullets in her belly.

We finish with a nice view of four of the ladies laying dead. Then a wider view of all five ladies bloody and dead.
One nude, two topless, and two in skimpy bra and panties.
The camera then moves in across the dead ladies, to show the happy easter sign again.

I know for the hard core everything must be perfect to be enjoyable. This may not make it.
Yet if like me you enjoy sexy ladies stripping, having fun, while they die for your pleasure. This may be something to check out.

I have a screen cap page my google group for this video.
http://groups.google.com/group/amazons-at-susyfight

For me, and what I enjoy in videos. I have to give this an 8 to 9 out of 10 for me.

Storm9